Modern Warfare Warzone laggs, its all smooth when i restart pc.. Help..

hippopotumus582

I recently starting playing Call of duty Warzone.. 

And when i first boot up my pc the game runs just fine at max settings 1440 140-180fps... but suddenly it start to i dont know how to explain ,but its not smooth! like im going from 165hz to 60hz.. feels so choppy. and i restart my pc and its all smooth for some time, maybe 2-3 games and it start to feel choppy again.. all temps on mb, cpy, and gpu is ok, and i no fps drops-.. and i have checked task manager if its any background software taking up some performance, but no, nothing :( i did rma my gpu but they dident find any problems with it, and i just bought new cpu. And ive tried reinstalled windows. updated all drivers, deleted drivers in safe mode and installed new ones.. ram test no fails.. ikd what else to try.. updated to the newest bios, no change :( its not lagging in windows..

my system

Asus RTX 2080TI

Gigabyte Ultra x570

Amd Ryzen 9 3900x (NZXT x62 Watercooling)

Gskill TridentZ 32Gb 3200Mhz

3TB SSD

1TB M.2 

850w Seasonic Gold PSU

2 Asus Predator Monitors 165Hz 1440p.. these are new as well, and ive tried new cables.. 

PLZ some pc ppl out there help me! going crazy, its a new system and should be cable of playing MW without problems

you might have some programs running in the background

Main PC [The Rig of Theseus]:

CPU: i5-8600K @ 5.0 GHz | GPU: GTX 1660 | RAM: 16 GB DDR4 3000 MHz | Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic | PSU: Corsair RM 650i | SSD: Corsair MP510 480 GB |  HDD: 2x 6 TB WD Red| Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro | OS: Windows 11 Pro for Workstations

Secondary PC [Why did I bother]:

CPU: AMD Athlon 3000G | GPU: Vega 3 iGPU | RAM: 8 GB DDR4 3000 MHz | Case: Corsair 88R | PSU: Corsair VS 650 | SSD: WD Green M.2 SATA 120 GB | Motherboard: MSI A320M-A PRO MAX | OS: Windows 11 Pro for Workstations

Server [Solution in search of a problem]:

Model: HP DL360e Gen8 | CPU: 1x Xeon E5-2430L v1 | RAM: 12 GB DDR3 1066 MHz | SSD: Kingston A400 120 GB | OS: VMware ESXi 7

Server 2 electric boogaloo [A waste of electricity]:

Model: intel NUC NUC5CPYH | CPU: Celeron N3050 | RAM: 2GB DDR3L 1600 MHz | SSD: Kingston UV400 120 GB | OS: Debian Bullseye

Laptop:

Model: ThinkBook 14 Gen 2 AMD | CPU: Ryzen 7 4700U | RAM: 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz | OS: Windows 11 Pro

Photography:

Cameras:

Full Frame digital: Sony α7

APS-C digital: Sony α100

Medium Format Film: Kodak Junior SIX-20

35mm Film:

Lenses:

Sony SAL-1870 18-70mm ƒ/3.5-5.6 

Sony SAL-75300 75-300mm ƒ/4.5-5.6

Meike MK-50mm ƒ/1.7

PSA: No, I didn't waste all that money on computers, (except the main one) my server cost $40, the intel NUC was my old PC (although then it had 8GB of ram, I gave the bigger stick of ram to a person who really needed it), my laptop is used and the second PC is really cheap.

I like tinkering with computers and have a personal hatred towards phones and everything they represent (I daily drive an iPhone 7, or a 6, depends on which one works that day)

6 minutes ago, mbntr said:

you might have some programs running in the background

Ive checked :/ nothing

• 4 weeks later...

Same exact problem .... when I first boot the game it runs so smooth with no problems . After a few games it will start to feel choppy as if its struggling . fps is any where from 150-200 and still feels choppy and slow.  for example zooming down the sights of a sniper rifle etc or opening boxes feels so choppy and slow .. even just moving the mouse and looking around feels slow . When I restart the game all problems are gone and its back to being smooth until few games later , same problem .  

Only have this problem with Warzone ..  normal multiplayer runs smooth the whole time 

Asus strix 2080ti

i9-9900k

maximus XI formula

trident Z 3600 32GB

Also using 2 Asus monitors 

I've seen similar threads regarding Warzone, most probably game fault. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

• 1 year later...
On 5/3/2020 at 2:35 PM, Aether1988 said:

Same exact problem .... when I first boot the game it runs so smooth with no problems . After a few games it will start to feel choppy as if its struggling . fps is any where from 150-200 and still feels choppy and slow.  for example zooming down the sights of a sniper rifle etc or opening boxes feels so choppy and slow .. even just moving the mouse and looking around feels slow . When I restart the game all problems are gone and its back to being smooth until few games later , same problem .  

Only have this problem with Warzone ..  normal multiplayer runs smooth the whole time 

Asus strix 2080ti

i9-9900k

maximus XI formula

trident Z 3600 32GB

Also using 2 Asus monitors 

Manage to fix it? Still got this problem with my new pc 12900k and rtx 3090.