Lian Li O11 D-XL - Having trouble controlling case RGB

I have an Asus Crossfire VIII Hero Wi-Fi motherboard. I have 4 Corsair LL120's & 4 LL140's all controlled through two Lighting Node Pro's connected up to a Commander Pro and connected to one of the addressable RGB headers on the motherboard. The case came with it's own RGB hub for the power button and LED strip on the front. I have it connected to the second addressable RGB header on the board. I also have a Deepcool Castle 360EX with RGB in it. I am able to control all of the Corsair products through iCUE and I can control the AIO RGB in Asus Aura. I CANNOT figure out how to get the two case LED's to show up in either though. I'm wondering if the second addressable header or the case hub is bad or something. Anyone have any knowledge that can help me out?

Hmm... Well, let me get this straight.

Your board has 2 ARGB header, right? 1 connected to the Commander Pro right? But if I recall correctly, The Commander Pro uses USB 2.0 header, so, I don't think that's correct?

After looking the devices you describe, only 2 of your ARGB is connected to the motherboard ARGB headers, right (and I think most motherboard only has 2 ARGB headers), which is the DeepCool Castle 360EX and the Case RGB hub. I think this is what your setup might be.

According to your case manual, at the front panel of your case, there should be two RGB button just beneath the USB-C port. You might need to press the mode (the top button of the RGB buttons) until it reach the mode where it sync to your motherboard. You won't be able to get the case LED strip to show up in any of the software, but you can still control the case LED through the motherboard (Asus Aura, in your case).

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

Ok, so there is M & C buttons. Pressing C scrolls through some preset colors, which is better than nothing.

I never bother with mine. I just use the M button to cycle between the rgb. The C button, I rarely use as it's just solid colors. 

**Intel 14900K**Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master X**Gigabyte 4090 Aorus Master**G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 64GB DDR-6800**Lian Li Galahad II 360mm**Inland M2 SSD 4TB**2 Samsung 870 QVO 8TB**MSI MEG Ai1300P PCIE5**Li Lian Evo RGB**ASUS PG42UQ**Logitech G Pro X TKL**Logitech G502X Plus**Windows 11 Pro**

@darkknight302 that did it. I just needed to cycle through the settings with the M button a little further. Thanks for pointing that out!

• 9 months later...
On 4/6/2020 at 1:26 PM, stokkolm said:

@darkknight302 that did it. I just needed to cycle through the settings with the M button a little further. Thanks for pointing that out!

Hey, I was just hoping you could elaborate on what you found out? I've been trying to get it to work with my Gigabyte motherboard and cant seem to find the case LED anywhere in the software. What did you do to figure this out?

• 2 weeks later...

I think i figured it out. In the manual it says to go to the 8th setting and it defaults to the addressable header. Hope this helps.

1955358448_Screenshotfrom2021-02-0715-00-50.png.2608674913f8ca971bafc70082b12f38.png