Does anyone know if the Logitech Z906 Surround Sound 5.1 Speaker System is any good?

dylanlisgo

I am looking to get the Logitech Z906 Surround Sound 5.1 Speaker System but i would like to know if they are any good before a buy.

36 minutes ago, dylanlisgo said:

I am looking to get the Logitech Z906 Surround Sound 5.1 Speaker System but i would like to know if they are any good before a buy.

for the price? no if your going for a desk setup stickl with a 2 speakear or a 2.1 speaker setup look into brands like micca, jamo, kanto, edifier . these speajkers a not worth the moeny and the thinkg with small 5.1 sueound speakers is most of the time they dont get placed well around you anyway . 2 good speakers is much better then 5 mediocre ones

19 minutes ago, rice guru said:

for the price? no if your going for a desk setup stickl with a 2 speakear or a 2.1 speaker setup look into brands like micca, jamo, kanto, edifier . these speajkers a not worth the moeny and the thinkg with small 5.1 sueound speakers is most of the time they dont get placed well around you anyway . 2 good speakers is much better then 5 mediocre ones

ok thanks

I second what he said. 10 years ago, I might have said, "Hell yeah, get a Z-2300" or something, but the brands he mentioned absolutely shit on Logitech, nowadays.

I recommend 3 models, personally:

1. Edifier S350DB: $300 (If you want bigger and more fun)

2. HK iLoud MicroMonitor: $300 (If you want small and flat and accurate)

3. Bose Companion II Series 3: $100 (If you want a quick and easy, cheap solution to get it done.)

Modi 3 -> Magni Heresy -> HD700, IE800s, GW100, Q701, SR60e, HD599, KPH-30i, DT1990Pro (Sold)