Need quick tips before buying

ichihgo

So I'm planning to buy a new gaming rig but I need to confirm somethings, This is the planned build

image.thumb.png.af380f56de079ccf2d0a61f61435377a.png

- The RTX 2060 and RX 5700 XT are at the same price, I've look at benchmarks and they're nearly the same. Is there a rease I should buy rx 5700 xt not the RTX 2060 S ?

- I don't have much exp with Mobo but will this motherboard be good with this build ? the other mobo options are ### GA-A320M-S2H Socket AM4 Motherboard  ### MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX Socket AMD AM4 Motherboard ### B450M GAMING Socket AM4 Motherboard ### Gigabyte B450M DS3H Socket AM4 Motherboard ### MSI B450M MORTAR MAX Socket AMD Motherboard

- I know that this PSU is good but will ### Cooler Master MWE 650 Watt 80 Plus Bronze PSU ### also be good as it's about 100$ cheaper 

- Will the CPU bottleneck the GPU in anwyay ?

Thanks in advance :D

I am not much of a motherboard expert, but in my opinion, you should get the RTX 2060 since it delivers nearly the same performance as the RX 5700 XT while delivering Ray-Tracing.

Just now, Azura Lightfeilt said:

I am not much of a motherboard expert, but in my opinion, you should get the RTX 2060 since it delivers nearly the same performance as the RX 5700 XT while delivering Ray-Tracing.

I would agree with you on that about the rtx 2060 S   also the drivers support tends to be better from what I've read on the internet before

Also remememeber to quote or @ people or they might not see your reply

18 minutes ago, ichihgo said:

Will the CPU bottleneck the GPU in anwyay ?

No the CPU shouldn't bottleneck the GPU 

Please quote or tag  @Ben17 if you want to see a reply.

If I don't reply it's probly because I am in a different time zone or haven't seen your message yet but I will reply when I see it ? 

20 minutes ago, ichihgo said:

No, the CPU will not hold back the GPU, I believe that the R5 3600 can handle up to even an rtx 2080 from what I've heard.

- I know that this PSU is good but will ### Cooler Master MWE 650 Watt 80 Plus Bronze PSU ### also be good as it's about 100$ cheaper 

Yes, the Cooler Master PSU is adequate for the system.

- The RTX 2060 and RX 5700 XT are at the same price, I've look at benchmarks and they're nearly the same. Is there a rease I should buy rx 5700 xt not the RTX 2060 S ?

I believe that from the benchmarks I've seen at least the rx 5700 xt does offer better performance than the rtx 2060.

- I don't have much exp with Mobo but will this motherboard be good with this build ? the other mobo options are ### GA-A320M-S2H Socket AM4 Motherboard  ### MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX Socket AMD AM4 Motherboard ### B450M GAMING Socket AM4 Motherboard ### Gigabyte B450M DS3H Socket AM4 Motherboard ### MSI B450M MORTAR MAX Socket AMD Motherboard

For that you should check the Motherboard tier list, as long as the motherboard is a Tier D or above you should be fine.

40 minutes ago, Azura Lightfeilt said:

The 5700XT is clearly the better option as it is the faster gpu overall for the same money. As for Ray Tracing it is pretty much useless on lower end cards as it will just tank performance.

1 hour ago, ichihgo said:

So I'm planning to buy a new gaming rig but I need to confirm somethings, This is the planned build

image.thumb.png.af380f56de079ccf2d0a61f61435377a.png

Thanks in advance :D

You don't need a 750W psu as a 650W is already enough. If that is the older Seasonic Focus then I would get something else. Have a look at the psu tier list.

The MSI B450M Mortar MAX is the better board out of that list. Avoid Gigabyte B450 boards.

The R5 3600 should be cheaper. The 'X' isn't worth it unless it is the same/similar price.

The 5700XT is usually faster than the 2060 Super but make sure to get a good version like the Gigabyte Gaming OC or Powercolor Red Devil etc.

5 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

You don't need a 750W psu. If that is the older Seasonic Focus then I would get something else. Have a look at the psu tier list.

The MSI B450M Mortar MAX is the better board out of that list. Avoid Gigabyte B450 boards.

The R5 3600 should be cheaper. The 'X' isn't worth it unless it is the same/similar price.

The 5700XT is usually faster than the 2060 Super but make sure to get a good version like the Gigabyte Gaming OC or Powercolor Red Devil etc.

Thanks if you may tell me out of those what's the best Motherboard under 2,100

https://timetecheg.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=62

3 minutes ago, ichihgo said:

Thanks if you may tell me out of those what's the best Motherboard under 2,100

https://timetecheg.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=62

The MSI Mortar MAX is a good board. It is micro ATX but it will still fit ok in the case you chose. It also works straight out of the box with a Ryzen 3000 series cpu.

https://timetecheg.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=679&search=msi+b450&category_id=0

6 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

The MSI Mortar MAX is a good board. It is micro ATX but it will still fit ok in the case you chose. It also works straight out of the box with a Ryzen 3000 series cpu.

https://timetecheg.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=679&search=msi+b450&category_id=0

Is there no other than the micro ATX ?

3 minutes ago, ichihgo said:

Is there no other than the micro ATX ?

You don't lose anything by going with a micro ATX. That website doesn't have any ATX MSI boards from what I can see. If you can buy from somewhere else then the MSI B450-A PRO MAX and Tomahawk MAX are both ATX and are good options.