Scp58

Hello i think to upgade my monitor to LG 27GL850

My pc spec is:

CPU i7 7700k
M/B Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 5

GPU Gigabyte 1070 G1 Gaminng

Ram: 32GB (8Gb x4 Corsair 3200mhz)

M2. 970 evo plus

I will have any issue with the LG 27 and 1440? or have issue my pc to drive that monitor?

general i am play mmo games like Aion / bns / league of legend

Ty for your answer

What GPU do you have (i.e. 1060, 1080, RX 580, etc)

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

ops sorry misstype ;) fixed i have gigabyte 1070 G1 gaming

With a 1070, you should be able to get good fps (60+) at 1440p with the titles you mentioned. Althrough I am afraid that you're likely to not be able to take full advantage of the 144Hz monitor, but the 1070 should be able to deliver good fps.

If you want to experience the full 144Hz refresh rate, you maybe can try to lower the graphical settings in your game a bit, and see what kind of fps you get. 

I apologize for not having enough information to get into the details, but that is the most I can tell you.

Thank you.

so with 1070 and my current monitor i have now, 24 1080p 60hz i take around 120 fps in aion and the titles i say, it will not be better with that monitor? (27GL850) :(

7 hours ago, Scp58 said:

so with 1070 and my current monitor i have now, 24 1080p 60hz i take around 120 fps in aion and the titles i say, it will not be better with that monitor? (27GL850) :(

I apologize for my inapropiate and misleading words that might have confused you.

Your gaming experience WILL be better, and to be honest you are not required to be able to gasp the entire 144Hz that monitor offers. After your confirmation of getting 120 fps at most of your played titles, I can safely say that 27GL850 will make a world of a difference. 

I'd say it is totally worth it for you to get the 27GL850 as your graphics card can definetly use those extra refresh rates.

Thank you!

oh ty m8te , sorry and for me if not understand it correct :) but now i think i understand what you mean with 1070 i can not take the 100% of the monitor what can give correct? but for future update can hold ;)

And back with result with my new monitor LG 27GL850 :) ok it rocks even with the 1070 i was scare i lose 0 fps on games tittles i am play :P and the colors is so much more striking colors from my previews old 24 monitor

The only not like it is that cloud is appear when you see the monitor in different angle but of course they tell me TN is much worst from ISP panels and VA have other issues.

But anyway if you are on center and not move in the room all is perfect and the color and the fps and everything :)

i really it love it and ty for your answers Azura Lightfeilt because i was scare a bit with my GPU 1070 i will lose fps and can not play the games but 0 fps loosed tested with my old 24monitor and with the new and was not lose even 1 fps :)

And i think that monitor is worth so much