BF4 THE NETCODE.... the real problem with BF4

Arwinnd
Go to solution Solved by Arwinnd,

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/102075-why-do-battlefield-servers-have-a-tickrate-of-10/?p=1542377

Read my post and do what I say. It's not the netcode. A lot of uninformed people out there throwing around false info. Also, this shouldn't be in member reviews.

You got the point.

read the comments of sliced_lime

they don't have time to answer us, coz they know about the problems and they are trying to find what is wrong, and then repair it. I think nobody is answering us, coz they need all people to focus on repairing the game. They sold the game, they paid the devs and now they are in trouble coz they need to pay even more to people who are working to fix it, but the game is selling now badly. So i changed my mind, and i will just wait for it to be repaired.

If you want to know, what is the real issue with Battlefield 4 you can look at this video. 

errr someone just po[sted the same video
i believe there are many issues.... i think he even states it too

hit boxes arent netcode

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Atleast 30% deaths feel like you got killed by a cheater, but no, it's just the netcode trolling.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

I bought BF4 of kinguin and am very disappointed. I can only run >60 fps on low preset because of the terrible Nvidia optimization.

Also the whole thing feels like a laggy mess.

Doesn't the netcode work for you also?

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

Okay, then.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/102075-why-do-battlefield-servers-have-a-tickrate-of-10/?p=1542377

Read my post and do what I say. It's not the netcode. A lot of uninformed people out there throwing around false info. Also, this shouldn't be in member reviews.

You got the point.

read the comments of sliced_lime

they don't have time to answer us, coz they know about the problems and they are trying to find what is wrong, and then repair it. I think nobody is answering us, coz they need all people to focus on repairing the game. They sold the game, they paid the devs and now they are in trouble coz they need to pay even more to people who are working to fix it, but the game is selling now badly. So i changed my mind, and i will just wait for it to be repaired.