Looking for 1 120mm and 3 140mm fans, looking at Noctua but so many different designs

Rorgash

I am looking to replace all my stock fans including one for my corsair watercooler since they are all quite loud, how they look doesn't matter a great deal, and i have heard that the Noctua are supposed to be really good and looking at the numbers i would have to agree, same air flow and pressure at half or less rpm of competitors at twice or higher cost tho.

So, im looking for one 120mm fan for my radiator and three 140mm fans for the case, of which ONE is in a tight space between the side panel and the HDD bay

My reason for asking here is because Noctua has a ton of different designs on their fans from normal ones to 3 bladed ones and so on, hoping someone here knows whats best for the different positions in my case :)

More details about where i have the fans:

My 120mm will be in push from above down into the radiator on the top of my case.

One 140mm will be on the back at the top of my case pushing in air over my mobo.

One 140mm will be at the bottom in the power supply area pushing air UP into the case into the back of my Graphic card and into the case itself.

One 140mm will be attached to my HDD bay with about 2cm of space between the fan and my side panel

Now Noctua are quite expensive when compared to CM for example, and while total silence isnt important AT ALL for me as i use closed back headphones always, if you recommend something different i would be happy to listen :)

Been looking at the CoolerMaster BC green led fan 140mm as well, I don't have access to a huge assortment of fans, mostly just CM and Noctua and some fractal design ones.

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

For 120mm on a Rad: Scythe Gently Typhoons, Silverstone AP-123, Noctua NF-F12s, Noiseblocker E-Loops,  Noise block PL2.

For 140mm for Case fans: No idea :)

Ok, thanks went ahead and ordered my goods :)

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race