Chair shopping - Noblechair Icon thoughs?

MorbidNature

With the whole, "Stay the F**k home" thing i decided I need a chair upgrade.

Right now Iv'e got my eyes on Noblechair Icon - It looks like an overall good chair - It's a bit pricey but enough to make me think that it's actually worth it

so if anyone has any thoughs i'd love to hear them.

Just keep in mind I live outside the US - which means no amazon and the amount of stores that work nowdays are fairly limited

in my opinion you should by a bureau chair because there ceaper better ergonomics and not a fake leather back that make you sweat as fuck after a hour

If you can get a used office chair with mesh for a similar price, that would be better. But otherwise it looks like a decent chair.

The lumbar support pillow could get annoying though. I prefer integrated lumbar support like on the Secretlab Titan, or on some mesh office chairs.

Since my range of chairs is  kinda limited i dont know if i can get Secretlab Titan but it looks cool.

As far as office Mesh chairs, im using one right now the problem is no lower back support

1 minute ago, MorbidNature said:

Since my range of chairs is  kinda limited i dont know if i can get Secretlab Titan but it looks cool.

As far as office Mesh chairs, im using one right now the problem is no lower back support

then the problem isn't the office chair but raither the missing lower back support

9 minutes ago, maxdei said:

then the problem isn't the office chair but raither the missing lower back support

It's the chair as well - iv'e had it for a few years its done its job fairly well but there are alot of stuff that's wrong with it.

The seat coushion is so smoosh that im feeling the metal bracket when sitting, the mesh is loose and when rest againt it i kind "sink" , my cats have been having their way with it so its pretty torn up and more. so its more of a upgrade/replacement

22 minutes ago, Sakkura said:

If you can get a used office chair with mesh for a similar price, that would be better. But otherwise it looks like a decent chair.

The lumbar support pillow could get annoying though. I prefer integrated lumbar support like on the Secretlab Titan, or on some mesh office chairs.

In normal times I would go for a mesh office chair but living outside the states and most "office" supply store being closed its kind of a rough spot

1 hour ago, MorbidNature said:

In normal times I would go for a mesh office chair but living outside the states and most "office" supply store being closed its kind of a rough spot

there are online shops specialized on office chairs, so they have huge stock and cheap shipping

1 hour ago, MorbidNature said:

Yeah it depends what's actually available to you locally. I've had similar problems in my country, even before COVID-19.

48 minutes ago, maxdei said:

there are online shops specialized on office chairs, so they have huge stock and cheap shipping

Depends where you are. In some countries that just isn't really the case.

5 hours ago, maxdei said:

Not where I live... When it comes to shipping if you live outside the continental United States you are gonna have a bad time when it comes to variety and/or price