Shine-through Keycaps

Hi, I just ordered this set of key caps for my Corsair K70.  Does anyone know of a company that makes custom key caps with this black top shine-through design, I am looking for a couple custom keys to fill in the blanks from this keycap set.  

Keycaps.jpg

1 minute ago, Wolf_Swagga said:

Hi, I just ordered this set of key caps for my Corsair K70.  Does anyone know of a company that makes custom key caps with this black top shine-through design, I am looking for a couple custom keys to fill in the blanks from this keycap set.  

Spoiler

Keycaps.jpg

afaik there aren't any custom pudding keycaps options.

• 2 weeks later...

Your kind of stranded here. Corsiar has a nonstandard bottom row, and you cant find pudding caps in costom sizes. Your best bet would be to just leave the bottom row alone.

I have the K95 Platinum and as said above, Corsair uses a non-standard bottom row and the only pudding style keycaps right now are standard sizes and generally only in sets. I looked and looked when I bought my set (the Hyper-X one) but could never find any with the right dimensions for my board, so I left the keys that wouldn't fit and it really doesn't look too bad tbh. I thought it would bother me more than it did, but it really never was an issue after the initial "aw poop" moment when I realized I couldn't make it a whole matching set.

DSC_0114.JPG