Icloud locked IPhones and IPads

Saherrocket
Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

*** Thread locked ***

Sorry, we can't help with this. If it's your own device, you need to contact Apple support with proof of purchase. We are talking about going around theft protection measures.

Hello.

Today i would like to discuss the Icloud Lock that occurs on our IPhones and if there any possible way or software that can help remove it.

I have already stumbled upon lots of websites, YouTube channels, software and some guys around my area that “promises” a fix with a premium price.

Can i get an assurance that there is no possible way that an ICloud locked iPhone can be unlocked? If there is a way, please provide solutions with some sort of proof.

thank you so much for your time and hope to receive some answers and solutions.

Stay Home, Stay Safe!

P.S. I mentioned YouTube channels and this channel ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOgT9cP_yYawsfElPp1TIDQ )

seemed a bit promising but never got to actually try it.

i guess im a bit TOO Cautious.

I also wanted to add that i read a bit about this iCloud thing and if you “can” bypass it, it removes the connection with apple, meaning that there will be no software updates and apple services.

Could that be true?

There are ways to unlock an iCloud locked device.

90% of sites that offer it are probably scams.

The process of doing it is illegal and never guaranteed.

Depending on the method, 1 of 2 things will happen.

1. The device will be unlocked through a bypass and can never be used with apple services or activated on a carrier.  Most methods have a low success rate and have to be re-applied each time the device is restarted.
  2. The device is unlocked via leaked account information. If caught, the device can be blacklisted by apple.

My advice, is just to avoid icloud locked devices unless your using them for parts.

*** Thread locked ***

Sorry, we can't help with this. If it's your own device, you need to contact Apple support with proof of purchase. We are talking about going around theft protection measures.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv