Remote Malwarebytes installation

I have aunt who is absolutely lame in computers and somehow virus/malware magnet. ;) She lives over 200 km from me so the only way I can help her is remote. I have no problem with that - after 10 minutes she was able to run TeamViewer Quick Support (which is fast in her case, believe me) and I can help her with small problems.

But now I'm thinking about installing her Malwarebytes AntiMalware and I'm curious - is anyone install this software remotely? I mean - installation is easy for most of us, but not for her. And some programs cut out internet connection while installing (like firewalls, some AV etc). I just want to be sure that this one doesn't before I start to install it remotely.

49 minutes ago, KNG_HOLDY said:

maybe try something like:

https://chocolatey.org/packages/malwarebytes

its like apt-get but windows compatible

So how this may prevent network connection break while installing / executing Malwarebytes?

I don't want to try. I want to know. Sure, I'll try eventually, but first I want to ask so maybe someone install this software using TeamViewer.

5 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

So how this may prevent network connection break while installing / executing Malwarebytes?

I don't want to try. I want to know. Sure, I'll try eventually, but first I want to ask so maybe someone install this software using TeamViewer.

could could install it on your own pc and see if the connection is getting disconnected

otherwise you could make her screenshots step, by step how she has to install the software

shouldnt take to long either 

2 hours ago, KNG_HOLDY said:

could could install it on your own pc and see if the connection is getting disconnected

otherwise you could make her screenshots step, by step how she has to install the software

shouldnt take to long either 

You probably never work with someone who don't know how to use computer. :) Even browsing screenshots needs some knowledge. :)

Anyway, I'll test it on my local computers using Team Viewern and different network (from mobile).