Help Identifying Broken Hardware/BSOD issues

EDITS: Added info on system. 

I'm having very strange issues with BSODs. Sometimes, I'll boot and it will take three tries to even log in. Other times, I'll boot, have no issues for a couple of hours, and then BSOD. Interestingly, I've also seen it get into a "long" boot loop: When idle, it will BSOD, restart, be fine, and then BSOD again every 40 minutes or so. 

Files that might be useful:

I've done the following:

• BIOS is up-to-date. 
  • XMP is on.
  • Run sfc/ scannow and several DISM repairs. My initial sfc/ scannow caught some corruption and fixed it. 
  • Ran Memtest86--clean bill of health.
  • Completely reinstalled Windows (this seemed to help for a while...)
  • Updated all drivers to the most recent version. 
  • Ran Driver Verifier (no issues, actually had BSODs while running it that weren't caused by it)
  • Reseated all hardware except the CPU (I don't have thermal paste on hand)

Thoughts:

• Could it be the PSU? If so, how would I check?
  • How can I try to figure out what these issues are?

My specs are:

• Windows 10 Pro
  • Aorus Ultra x570
  • AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
  • 2x8 GB Crucial BALLISTIX 3600 GHz
  • Sapphire Nitro+ 5700 XT
  • WD Black 1TB NVMe SSD
  • Cooler Master Gold 750 Watt Fully Modular

ram in slots 2 and 4? xmp enabled? bios up to date? chipset drivers installed?

Any overclocks? Or, in my instance, i had my ram running at 3200mhz with some voltage increase and this caused it. Run the PC at bone stock settings and see if it works?

17 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

ram in slots 2 and 4? xmp enabled? bios up to date? chipset drivers installed?

Yes to all four!

9 minutes ago, PCMasterRaceFTWWW said:

Any overclocks? Or, in my instance, i had my ram running at 3200mhz with some voltage increase and this caused it. Run the PC at bone stock settings and see if it works?

No overclocks, except RAM. I've tried running the PC at stock settings for RAM and at its built in XMP profile. Same results--nada. 

Sorry, Slight misunderstanding I think. You are running it with XMP?

Reset ALL RAM Voltages to "Auto" (or the stock voltage if auto isnt an option)
Do the same for everything else
Turn XMP off, 
Try boot into windows.
When it BSODs, is the "What failed" thing different everytime? If yes then the issue is most likely to do with your memory, so an overclock could be a problem or you have a fault possibly.

2 minutes ago, PCMasterRaceFTWWW said:

Sorry, Slight misunderstanding I think. You are running it with XMP?

Reset ALL RAM Voltages to "Auto" (or the stock voltage if auto isnt an option)
Do the same for everything else
Turn XMP off, 
Try boot into windows.
When it BSODs, is the "What failed" thing different everytime? If yes then the issue is most likely to do with your memory, so an overclock could be a problem or you have a fault possibly.

No misunderstanding--I had my RAM at its built in XMP profile of at 3600. I disabled that and set it all to factory default. I ran Memtest86 on both settings. Clean bill of health. 

1 minute ago, Nyx_the_Fallen said:

No misunderstanding--I had my RAM at its built in XMP profile of at 3600. I disabled that and set it all to factory default. I ran Memtest86 on both settings. Clean bill of health. 

So you have tried and there is no improvement?

4 minutes ago, PCMasterRaceFTWWW said:

So you have tried and there is no improvement?

Correct. As far as I can tell, RAM is not the issue. However, I also do not have another set to pop in and test. 

1 minute ago, Nyx_the_Fallen said:

Correct. As far as I can tell, RAM is not the issue. However, I also do not have another set to pop in and test. 

Can you get it to BSOD a couple of times and tell me what crashed. They will either be different or the same and this will help me out a bit.

18 minutes ago, PCMasterRaceFTWWW said:

Can you get it to BSOD a couple of times and tell me what crashed. They will either be different or the same and this will help me out a bit.

Yeah, I linked .zip files that include all of my minidumps in the OP. Those have both the error code, string, and driver. It seems to be most often related to ntoskrnl.exe, or a driver (.sys file) associated with ntoskrnl.exe.

26 minutes ago, PCMasterRaceFTWWW said:

Aha. Got it to crash again.

Most of these are IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and whatever issue it is is hiding behind ntoskrnl.exe.

48 minutes ago, Nyx_the_Fallen said:

Aha. Got it to crash again.

Most of these are IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and whatever issue it is is hiding behind ntoskrnl.exe.

Try looking up that error and see for a fix, ive never seen it before, maybe someone else knows?

2 hours ago, PCMasterRaceFTWWW said:

Try looking up that error and see for a fix, ive never seen it before, maybe someone else knows?

Yeah, I'm pretty frustrated... From what I've read, IRQL errors could mean... Just about anything.

And ntoskrnl.exe is just as unhelpful. Like, lol, thank you, it's part of the kernel process. Appreciated. 

16 hours ago, Nyx_the_Fallen said:

Yeah, I'm pretty frustrated... From what I've read, IRQL errors could mean... Just about anything.

And ntoskrnl.exe is just as unhelpful. Like, lol, thank you, it's part of the kernel process. Appreciated. 

Did you do something like interrupt boot or something like that? Was there a crash during an update or something?

EDIT: Scratch that, I've seen that you have reinstalled windows already. You have reseated all hardware except the CPU. Maybe when you get TP on hand try reseating it. Try maybe running the pc without the GPU and on Stock settings, I think I have sometimes heard that when a GPU acts up it can cause crashes.