Will my components fit this case?

NSMROX

Hi I am building a PC and the case I chose is EVGA dg77 but I'm wondering if this case has enough space for all my components (look below)

CPU - Intel i7 9700k

RAM - 2x16gb tridentz rgb(though I might upgrade to 4x16gb in future)

GPU - rtx 2080 super(Asus ROG strix)

Storage- Intel 2TB nvme pcie ssd

Storage- Seagette 6TB internal HDD

CPU cooling- Noctua NH-D15

Motherboard- Asus ROG strix Z390-E

My main concern is if my CPU fan will interfere with the RAM coz NH-D15 is a large fan😅

Any suggestions about my build are also more than welcome and if you think of some other case which seems better plz suggest (while suggesting case keep in mind it's an rgb build)

Just now, NSMROX said:

My main concern is if my CPU fan will interfere with the RAM coz NH-D15 is a large fan

It hangs over the ram slots, so buy low profile memory like Vengeance.

The case will be fine with everything you have.

But I have to ask, what is this system for? You're spending a lot on hardware that doesn't make much sense. Why do you need so much ram?

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Just now, Slottr said:

It hangs over the ram slots, so buy low profile memory like Vengeance.

The case will be fine with everything you have.

But I have to ask, what is this system for? You're spending a lot on hardware that doesn't make much sense. Why do you need so much ram?

It's for gaming😅😅 m a newbie in builds

Just now, NSMROX said:

It's for gaming😅😅 m a newbie in builds

Where are you located and whats the budget?

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

3 minutes ago, Slottr said:

I am in India and my budget is about 3k USD for cpu.. (parts here are expensive)

2 minutes ago, Slottr said:

I am getting a good deal on 16x2gb ram.. it costs me only 30USD more than 8x2gb ram

1 minute ago, NSMROX said:

I am getting a good deal on 16x2gb ram.. it costs me only 30USD more than 8x2gb ram

Well here's a significantly stronger build, with 1300$ USD saved..

Left out the case because it's not on the US market.

Ensure you have a decent display, or else this system basically goes to waste.

2 minutes ago, NSMROX said:

And the 2TB nvme is costing me 50USD more than 1TB one so I thought it's better to go with 2TB

3 minutes ago, NSMROX said:

No point spending the extra amount. You won't need anything near 16 for only gaming.

Just now, Slottr said:

Thanks bro.. I will consider this build and see if parts are available in my region

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

Oh.. most of the stuff is from Newegg.. that's good coz they ship here😅😅 thanks bro

Do you already have a case?

Quote me or mention me at @Shrekpad so I get notified 
pc specs:
CPU: 
Intel i7 8700K MOBO: ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming RAM: 16GB (2x8) DDR4 G Skill TridentZ 3000 MHz GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GAMING OC CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv STORAGE: Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 NVME SSD,
T-Force Delta RGB 250GB SSD, 4TB Seagate Barracuda HDD PSU: 750 Watt EVGA SuperNova G3 MONITERDell S2716DGR 1440p 144hz G-Sync, BenQ PD2700U 4K 60hz CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i RGB Platinum OS: Windows 10

1 minute ago, Shrekpad said:

Do you already have a case?

Nope

7 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Hey man.. turns out i7 9700k is cheaper than ryzen one in my region.. nd money i save there makes up for the motherboard (+20usd) so I think I should go with the blue team.. what say??

We’re you going to add parts with more rgb, like you said in your original post.

pc specs:
CPU: 
Intel i7 8700K MOBO: ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming RAM: 16GB (2x8) DDR4 G Skill TridentZ 3000 MHz GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GAMING OC CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv STORAGE: Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 NVME SSD,
T-Force Delta RGB 250GB SSD, 4TB Seagate Barracuda HDD PSU: 750 Watt EVGA SuperNova G3 MONITERDell S2716DGR 1440p 144hz G-Sync, BenQ PD2700U 4K 60hz CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i RGB Platinum OS: Windows 10

Just now, Shrekpad said:

We’re you going to add parts with more rgb, like you said in your original post.

Yes I am intending to go rgb

2 minutes ago, NSMROX said:

Hey man.. turns out i7 9700k is cheaper than ryzen one in my region.. nd money i save there makes up for the motherboard (+20usd) so I think I should go with the blue team.. what say??

The Ryzen 7 3700X is supposed to be the equivalent of the I7 9700K, the Ryzen 9 3900X much better, if it’s only slightly more expensive than the Ryzen 7 3700X then go with the r9.

pc specs:
CPU: 

4 minutes ago, Shrekpad said:

The Ryzen 7 3700X is supposed to be the equivalent of the I7 9700K, the Ryzen 9 3900X much better, if it’s only slightly more expensive than the Ryzen 7 3700X then go with the r9.

Hmm.. I'll surely consider this bro.. thx

https://secure.newegg.com/global/in-en/Shopping/ShoppingCart.aspx?submit=view

added some rgb, went with 32gb ram, it’s worth it in the future if it’s only $25 extra.

pc specs:
CPU: 

pc specs:
CPU: 

Thx bro.. and that's a nice case.nd overall build. but I have never used water-cooling and am a bit hesitant about it.. should I stick with the air cooled or it's easy to watercool?

14 minutes ago, NSMROX said:

Thx bro.. and that's a nice case.nd overall build. but I have never used water-cooling and am a bit hesitant about it.. should I stick with the air cooled or it's easy to watercool?

This Corsair one is a AIO, which comes prefilled, it’s ready to go out of the box. You install the cooler part the same way as an air cooler, but you also have to screw the rgb fans in the picture onto the radiator(the piece behind the fans). Then screw the radiator and fans into the case. I currently have the H100i platinum, from personal experience I can tell you it’s pretty simple, it’s not like custom water cooling.

pc specs:
CPU: 

19 minutes ago, Shrekpad said:

This Corsair one is a AIO, which comes prefilled, it’s ready to go out of the box. You install the cooler part the same way as an air cooler, but you also have to screw the rgb fans in the picture onto the radiator(the piece behind the fans). Then screw the radiator and fans into the case. I currently have the H100i platinum, from personal experience I can tell you it’s pretty simple, it’s not like custom water cooling.

Hmm.. ohk then let's take a step in the liquid direction😊😤😄