DAC/AMP combo unit recommendations?

I'm looking for a DAC/AMP combo unit with a mic input for ~$200 Canadian. The pinned post recommends a Schiit Fulla 2 but Amazon doesn't have that anymore, in Canada at least. Is there something similar?

The 2 uses for it would be:

Vmoda Crossfade LP with BoomPro

Sennheiser HD599 SE with no Mic, as the BoomPro cant connect to it.

The onboard audio on my GS63VR is getting bad. Plugging in the mic now causes the headphones to buzz. Eventually I will get a desktop mic but it seems hard to find one that wont pick up the fan noise from a gaming laptop.

You don't really need a nice amp for the 599. You should get something like the HD 6xx or HE 4xx first.

Just now, Daniel Z. said:

You don't really need a nice amp for the 599. You should get something like the HD 6xx or HE 4xx first.

I'm fine with my current headphones. So I would just need to find a DAC with mic input?

6 minutes ago, Austinjh said:

I'm fine with my current headphones. So I would just need to find a DAC with mic input?

Honestly I wouldn't spend 200 on a AMP for that. Save up and just buy a better pair of headphones. I would try maybe trying to troubleshoot first. The most likely cause of buzzing noises that I see are poor unshielded cables 

My life

1 minute ago, Himommies said:

Honestly I wouldn't spend 200 on a AMP for that. Save up and just buy a better pair of headphones. I would try maybe trying to troubleshoot first. The most likely cause of buzzing noises that I see are poor unshielded cables 

I don't need better headphones, I'm fine with the current ones. I just figured it wouldn't hurt to get a combo unit vs just a DAC.

The problem is most likely the onboard sound card and I'm not interested in replacing it or RMAing the laptop. Using a different splitter doesn't help, and using the combo jack on my phone or PlayStation doesn't cause issues.

The intention is to have something that will move to a new setup once I build a desktop. I'm just interested in something that has a .25" or 3.5mm output and a 3.5mm input put. It doesn't have to be $200. I don't really know audio gear and that's just the upper limit of what I'm willing to spend. 

3 hours ago, Austinjh said:

The problem is most likely the onboard sound card

Honestly I would still try and fix the issues first because anything really isn't offering that much diffrence. You can try and buy one of those 20$ USB dac's on Amazon/Alixepress and that should solve your problem without using too much cash

My life