PC freezing and then black screen? GPU?

On 10/12/2022 at 1:03 AM, Tolunay said:

I have been getting the similar issue. Pc randomly freezes and screen goes black. Without hard reboot it won't unfreeze. After rebooting my display driver temporarily disables and after another normal restart the pc works normal until the next freeze which randomly occurs. The issue doesn't happens during specific app or state, it is completely random, sometimes when i browse through chrome sometimes whem its idle. I've sent my motherboard(tufb550plus) and ram sticks(4x8gb3200mhzcorsair) to the service and they didn't find any problems. I don't trust the service since asus motherboards service only updated bios and sent it back to me but i already updated the bios before i sent the motherboard to the service. So i think problem might still be motherboard but not sure. I also stress tested both gpu and CPU and they seemed working fine at leat for 15 minutes under stress. I repeatedly did the test and didn't get any errors. I also replaced all the drivers and even i reinstalled a clean windows. I don't have any spare parts to replace neither  so i am confused which part to replace first. My psu is corsair rm750 gold which is a good one for my setup.

CPU : ryzen 5 3600

GPU : rog strix rx 5600 xt

Motherboard : tuf b550 plus

Ram : corsair 4x8 gb 3200 mhz ddr4

M2 ssd : james donkey 500 gb

And i am using two screens one of them is msi g241 (main one) the other one is old samsung led monitor(vga socket so im using hdmi switcher).

Note: i have been using this setup for almost two years and i didn't get such erros but after i moved to new apartment the issue started. Only thing that changed was my apartment. A friend told me the power instability might be the reason for this kind of issue but i am not sure about this either. So please help if you have any idea. I am running out of options and replacing the whole system one by one is very expensive for me at the moment. 

I got pretty much the same problem and it's slowly driving me insane.
It's the randomness of it that drives me mad...
Did you discover anything new about this yet?