Receiving IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on a new fresh pc configuration

A couple of days ago I upgraded from a 6600k to a Ryzen 3900x and Aorus Master x570. The BIOS was updated to version F11 and all the latest drivers where installed in Windows 10 version 1909.

For about a day everything was running flawless. I was able to game and use my PC, but the day after I started having multiple BSOD's out of nowhere consecutive. The only thing I had changed was enabling the ErP function in the BIOS, so my keyboard LEDS didn't stay on when the PC was off.

I went ahead and tested each RAM stick separately using Memtest86, but no issue was discovered after testing for a couple of hours.

When I put 3 of my 4 sticks in the PC, my computer froze up after about 15 min with no BSOD. However as I'm writing this I've been running using only 2 RAM sticks in dual channel mode. No BSOD or locking up of the system has occured.

For information regarding the BSOD's that I received, you can check the following IMGUR link. https://imgur.com/a/HxHBp3P

All images are in order of happening, from top to bottom.

The RAM model I use is HX426C15FBK2/8 from Kingston. I have two kits of this set, meaning I have 4 sticks each being 4GB, totaling 16GB.

The memory controller doesn't seem to like all ram slots populated. 

Best to experiment (test) with 2 sticks in Channels A2 and B2.