Stuck At Windows Logo

fpsJaden

I recently built my first gaming computer and everything was going great. Everything was working, I checked BIOS and all my fans were working and my ram was being detected along with my CPU. So obviously after doing all of this you have to install an OS which i did , I plugged my USB into my computer and it loads to install windows but it freezes at the Logo every time. Is there any help I can get on this ?

7 minutes ago, fpsJaden said:

I plugged my USB into my computer and it loads to install windows but it freezes at the Logo every time. Is there any help I can get on this ?

Are you sure it's a freeze or just a slow load?

Try using a different USB, or recreating the installation media.

When the son of the deposed king of Nigeria emails you directly, asking for help, you help! His father ran the freaking country! Ok?

How long would it usually take for it to get past that screen ? I waited about 15 minutes every time. I would reboot it and the same thing would happen but i am gonna try and new USB and recreating  the installation media.

3 minutes ago, Cvet76 said:

How long did you wait?

I waited about 15 minutes and I would turn it off and retry and the same thing would happen. Should i try again and leave it on longer ?

threw the initial setup. It boots windows threw my usb and the logo pops up and then it just stays like that.

Check your hardware. Detected by BIOS doesn't mean is perfectly fine.

If you have old drive with old system, try to boot from it - will be easier for hardware check.

Any recommendations on what I should check first ?