If I change refresh rate of my LG 25UM58-P to 75hz the image gets squashed

My monitor is LG 25UM58-P and on LG website it says it is 75hz.

When I have the resolution set to 2560x1080 at 60hz everything is alright, but when I change it to 75hz it squashes the image. 

I know there's already a post about this issue on ltt forum, but it wasn't very helpful for me.

IMG_20200326_012831.thumb.jpg.eca2ffea61e65087d19c65929307544d.jpg

How do you change it? Windows can be pretty bad at handling these resolutions. Try using the AMD or nvidia control panels to do so. If you still have the issue verify that your monitor can handle it, that your output device can handle it, and finally the cable can handle it. AKA what pc do you have? (GPU) What cable are you using?

I found some reviews stating some things but please find where it officially states it can handle that resolution. My 1440p was stated as running at 75hz in random reviews but I can't get it past like 64hz. If you can find where it says it officially then ill help you set up a custom resolution that runs at the native res and 75 hz.Otherwise I wont because it can especially with monitors damage it.

497cfd2cf1845e5c01efa48e3b5f9c63.png

23 hours ago, Ohsnaps said:

Hmm that's weird. It used to say it's 75hz on lg's website, idk why they removed it. But on newegg is says it's 75hz: https://www.newegg.com/amp/lg-25um58-25-ultrawide-full-hd/p/N82E16824025340 

You can also check any article about this monitor and it's very likely that they will mention it's 75hz.

And also I do know how to setup custom resolution in nvidia's control panel and I already did it, but the monitor thinks it is receiving 16:9 image instead of 21:9. BUT when I go to monitor's OSD and set the image to 'strech' instead of 'original' everything works like it should. And the problem is I can't have it like that because I play some games on 1920x1080 and I don't want those games to be stretched. 

Edit: My GPU is gtx 1060 3gb. My cable is a no-name hdmi, but I've tried it with different cables and it doesn't matter, still the same thing.