trying to decided bewteen headsets

achillesviper
Go to solution Solved by miyabwah,

if you really do want a headset, get Sennheiser PC360s.

i'm sorry, but most of the people on this forum will tell you to get a good pair of headphones and a desktop mic like a blue snowflake or something.

i'm sorry, but most of the people on this forum will tell you to get a good pair of headphones and a desktop mic like a blue snowflake or something.

Well the corsairheadset is wireless so if you're into that stuff then get that one.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

i cant decide bewteen a 

corsair vengeance 2100 or a 

logitech G930 

I did some research on the Logitech ones a few days ago because I was helping a friend get a headset and pretty much everyone said that the 930 were not worth the extra cost over the G230, it's the same headset but the G930 has a virtual 7.1 surround sound card that I think it was Linus who said it sucked anyways and that pretty much everyone prefers regular stereo. I'd get the Logitech G230.

+1 I LOVE my PC360s :)

I dont have room for a mic, even a blue snowflake due to how my monitor is.

i cant decide bewteen a 

corsair vengeance 2100 or a 

logitech G930 

I had G930's... Didnt love them, didnt hate them. Got my PC360... Love them. Unless you need wireless I'd recommend PC360 10/10 times.

yeah with an 8ft cord i dont need wireless, and they seem like alot better product thank you. (pc360)

I would recommend the Audio Technica ATH-ADG1 or the AG1 (Closed variant)

Pros:

They're light.

Have excellent angled open air/closed 53mm drivers.

Have a good mic (for what it is).

Cons:

Price.

Doesn't have that initial punch for low frequencies

The 3D-Wing support doesn't fit everyone.

IMG_20140218_154218_zps2e929b9a.jpg?t=13

CPU: Intel i7 4790k Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Formula RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 2400MHz: GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 780 Ti's with ACX cooling PSU: Corsair AX1200 Watt Gold SSD: SanDisk Extreme 120GB SSD (Operating System) SSD: Mushkin Chronos 240GB (Games) Sound card: Creative Sound Blaster ZxR HDD: Seagate 3TB External OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Mouse: Logitech G502 Gaming mouse Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K60 MX Red switches Monitor: ASUS VG248QE 144Hz