corsair 280x gpu dimensions

Moonman21

corsair says it'll only withhold a 300mm gpu but i've seen pictures on google of builds with cards slightly over 300mm inside the case. could somebody confirm a more accurate gpu  fitting dimension?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070, RAM: T force rgb 16gb 3200Mhz, Mobo: Asrock B450M Pro4, Storage: Adata 128Gb SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb HDD 7.2kRPM, PSU: Corsair 750W 80+ bronze,Case: Corsair 280x, Headphones: Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless, Speakers: Bose Companion Speakers

Sorry, i have no idea about the case, but I did some research to help you

Someone on reddit said he measured it and says it's 323mm from the back of the case to the edge of front fan. 

So that means 323mm with the front intake fans installed

Hope it helps

6 minutes ago, Arwanell said:

Someone on reddit said he measured it and says it's 323mm from the back of the case to the edge of front fan. 

Hope it helps

a lot actually

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070, RAM: T force rgb 16gb 3200Mhz, Mobo: Asrock B450M Pro4, Storage: Adata 128Gb SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb HDD 7.2kRPM, PSU: Corsair 750W 80+ bronze,Case: Corsair 280x, Headphones: Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless, Speakers: Bose Companion Speakers

23 minutes ago, Arwanell said:

Hope it helps

sorry to bother, but would you happen to know how accurate are gpu measurements from manufacturers?

25 minutes ago, Moonman21 said:

sorry to bother, but would you happen to know how accurate are gpu measurements from manufacturers?

From my experience pretty accurate

Biggest gpu I had was Sapphire R9 Fury

I think it was around 320mm long

22 minutes ago, Arwanell said:

From my experience pretty accurate

Biggest gpu I had was Sapphire R9 Fury

I think it was around 320mm long

homestly thank you very much.