Razer Kraken

Enneikay
Go to solution Solved by Sors,

Nope, this country sucks and they literally forbid online purchases from outside.  http://electronica.mercadolibre.com.ar/auriculares/sennheiser_OrderId_PRICE*DESC_OtherFilterID_MEJVEN these should all have the medal next to the name. Which are the best ones you see? (regardless of price) 

The best in that list are probably the Sennheiser PC 360, BUT they are out of your price range, so I would say the HD 280 pro.

The 280 Pro's 

Ninja'd.

So my old headphones died and I needed new ones. So I searched online and in my country, the best I found within my budget are: 

Steelseries 3Hv2

Steelseries 5Hv3

Razer Kraken

Price wise...5Hv3 and Razer Kraken (not Pro) are similar (Kraken a bit cheaper) while the 3Hv2 is nearly half the price of these 2.

What I want to know is if the Razer Kraken are good and comfortable. I read many reviews on people saying bad things about Razer, and I never owned any Razer (nor Steelseries) products. People may say "they don't last long", well, my headphones lasted I believe a bit less than 2 years and honestly it felt like a pretty long time.

Does it have to be a headset, because headsets kinda hardcore suck.

Do you want headphones, or a headset?  Because all the items you listed are headsets.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

Honestly, headphones. But that's seriously the best I could find in my country and they happen to be headsets. 

Honestly, headphones. But that's seriously the best I could find in my country and they happen to be headsets. 

Country in question? 

Considering I'm about to buy a psu and gpu, not too high. But I could probably manage up to $1000 and 1200 if necessary.

Any other online stores you know about?  because I don't see any of those medals that you mention before.

Any other online stores you know about?  because I don't see any of those medals that you mention before. 

Nope, this country sucks and they literally forbid online purchases from outside.  http://electronica.mercadolibre.com.ar/auriculares/sennheiser_OrderId_PRICE*DESC_OtherFilterID_MEJVEN these should all have the medal next to the name. Which are the best ones you see? (regardless of price) 

The 280 Pro's 

The best in that list are probably the Sennheiser PC 360, BUT they are out of your price range, so I would say the HD 280 pro.

The 280 Pro's 

Ninja'd.

Thanks. I'll try to see if I can get some Sennheiser headphones. 

Thanks. I'll try to see if I can get some Sennheiser headphones. 

Or maybe you can try to smuggle something else in the country?  fight the power!  :lol: