Faulty gpu?

Stickbug

I built my computer in late 2018, and ever since then I have had issues with running games and apps that use the GPU. I have a really basic build, with a Ryzen 3 200g, and a GTX 1050 2G. I have an Asus Prime A-230 board with 16 gb of Corsair 2400mhz ram. I don't know what's happening, because even in simple to run games like Minecraft, that can run off of a potato, my game still crashes. I've also had trouble with CS:GO from time to time, and at this point I don't really know what to do. I have all my settings in all of my games at low-medium, depending on the game because I understand what my build can handle, but sometimes it just decides to quit. Does anyone on here have any suggestions (other than buying a whole new system, because I'm low on cash)?    

Most graphics card issues can be solved by uninstalling and reinstalling your GPU drivers. If you haven’t done this yet (or haven’t used Display Driver Uninstaller to remove drivers), I’d recommend using Display Driver Uninstaller, found here: https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html (download links at bottom of page) and I’d recommend using the “Clean and Restart” option.

Once this is done, you can download new drivers by clicking on the links below and selecting your hardware.

Nvidia: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

AMD: https://www.amd.com/en/support

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

Just now, Geruiem said:

@RadiatingLight I've already done this in the past and it still continues to do it. I even have used DDU

Unsure of the next steps then.

The nuclear option is to completely reinstall windows, but not sure if you want that.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

1 minute ago, Alienware 15 R2 said:

With the game ready driver?

Yes, with the game ready driver. I've actually done that whole procedure twice.

screw it, stop the fiddling around. Just save your stuff and reinstall windows.  assuming you are using windows 10, just download the latest build, make a usb install stick, install, and windows will automatically re-activate, spend an hour or so reinstalling stuff