Low Spec Multiplayer Games?

Slottr

So since we're all getting used to social distancing, I'm starting to play some games online with my friends who arent necessarily heavy gamers or gamers at all.

I'm just looking for some games I can maybe add on to our roster. The Lowest spec (that I know of) is a 7200U with the integrated graphics. 

We've been playing things like Garry's mod (murder, prophunt, etc), unturned, that kinda stuff. Would like to have 5+ players, but 4 is fine

Let me know if you have anything!

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Ever try Factorio? Pretty good fun imo, and doesn't require anything beefy to run it.

Just now, Jwalbrecht2000 said:

Ever try Factorio? Pretty good fun imo, and doesn't require anything beefy to run it.

Yup, haha. I absolutely loved factorio

Sadly they probably won't want to pull out the 40$ for it

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

$40? Damn, they really hike that price up in Canada don't they?

What about Terraria? Also, Risk of Rain 2 apparently runs on a potato. And of course, there's always Minecraft

3 minutes ago, Jwalbrecht2000 said:

$40? Damn, they really hike that price up in Canada don't they?

What about Terraria? Also, Risk of Rain 2 apparently runs on a potato. And of course, there's always Minecraft

It's closer to like 35, but yeah it's not a pleasent price.

Terraria is a good one, forgot about that. I'll check with ror2, though that might be a little advanced for them

Terraria. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |