HDD Led!

Defonten

Hello guys. I wanted to find out if the Led indicator should be on when you have 1 SSD and 3 HDDs connected. Just how many did not rearrange in places and the HDD LED does not light up. Windows is installed on the SSD, that is, the HDD disks are located as a storage for any files. On the front panel of the system unit, the POWER indicator is constantly on. There is no problem with this.

P.S Motherboard ASUS TUF B360-PRO GAMING (WI-FI) I connected everything according to the book. Can someone tell me in the picture where to connect the HDD LED ... or simply because I have a lot of connected drives, the LED indicator does not work.

20 minutes ago, Defonten said:

Hello guys. I wanted to find out if the Led indicator should be on when you have 1 SSD and 3 HDDs connected. Just how many did not rearrange in places and the HDD LED does not light up. Windows is installed on the SSD, that is, the HDD disks are located as a storage for any files. On the front panel of the system unit, the POWER indicator is constantly on. There is no problem with this.

P.S Motherboard ASUS TUF B360-PRO GAMING (WI-FI) I connected everything according to the book. Can someone tell me in the picture where to connect the HDD LED ... or simply because I have a lot of connected drives, the LED indicator does not work.

according to the manual 1.2.1 layout controls step 8 System panel connector.

the HDD led goes right besides reset's ground & RSTCON#

goddmn.PNG

24 minutes ago, WillLTT said:

according to the manual 1.2.1 layout controls step 8 System panel connector.

the HDD led goes right besides reset's ground & RSTCON#

goddmn.PNG

Right now I’m connected like this.

photo_2020-03-20_20-03-18.jpg

and it looks like you plugged it in the wrong way, if the HDD LED is still not working flip the plug so the writing faces the other way.

1 hour ago, cobalt77 said:

and it looks like you plugged it in the wrong way, if the HDD LED is still not working flip the plug so the writing faces the other way.

Oh my God! 🙋‍♂️ Thanks dude. It really helped. Thank you! 🤩