How to enable power up by PCI on Motherboard

I have a Gigabyte B250M-HD3 motherboard and I can't find the power up by PCIe setting. Can someone help me?

2-7 Power & Platform Power Management Enables or disables the Active State Power Management function (ASPM). (Default: Disabled) & PEG ASPM Allows you to configure the ASPM mode for the device connected to the CPU PEG bus. This item is configurable only when Platform Power Management is set to Enabled. (Default: Enabled) & PCH ASPM Allows you to configure the ASPM mode for the device connected to Chipset's PCI Express bus. This item is configurable only when Platform Power Management is set to Enabled. (Default: Enabled) & DMI ASPM Allows you to configure the ASPM mode for both CPU side and Chipset side of the DMI link. This item is configurable only when Platform Power Management is set to Enabled. (Default: Enabled) & AC BACK Determines the state of the system after the return of power from an AC power loss. Always Off The system stays off upon the return of the AC power. (Default) Always On The system is turned on upon the return of the AC power. Memory The system returns to its last known awake state upon the return of the AC power. & Power On By Keyboard Allows the system to be turned on by a PS/2 keyboard wake-up event. Note: To use this function, you need an ATX power supply providing at least 1A on the +5VSB lead. Disabled Disables this function. (Default) Any Key Press any key to turn on the system. Keyboard 98 Press POWER button on the Windows 98 keyboard to turn on the system. Password Set a password with 1~5 characters to turn on the system. - 34 - & Power On Password Set the password when Power On By Keyboard is set to Password. Press on this item and set a password with up to 5 characters and then press to accept. To turn on the system, enter the password and press . Note: To cancel the password, press on this item. When prompted for the password, press again without entering the password to clear the password settings. & Power On By Mouse Allows the system to be turned on by a PS/2 mouse wake-up event. Note: To use this function, you need an ATX power supply providing at least 1A on the +5VSB lead. Disabled Disables this function. (Default) Move Move the mouse to turn on the system. Double Click Double click on left button on the mouse to turn on the system. & ErP Determines whether to let the system consume least power in S5 (shutdown) state. (Default: Disabled) Note: When this item is set to Enabled, the following functions will become unavailable: Resume by Alarm, PME event wake up, power on by mouse, power on by keyboard, and wake on LAN. & Soft-Off by PWR-BTTN Configures the way to turn off the computer in MS-DOS mode using the power button. Instant-Off Press the power button and then the system will be turned off instantly. (Default) Delay 4 Sec. Press and hold the power button for 4 seconds to turn off the system. If the power button is pressed for less than 4 seconds, the system will enter suspend mode. & Power Loading Enables or disables dummy load. When the power supply is at low load, a self-protection will activate causing it to shutdown or fail. If this occurs, please set to Enabled. Auto lets the BIOS automatically configure this setting. (Default: Auto) & Resume by Alarm Determines whether to power on the system at a desired time. (Default: Disabled) If enabled, set the date and time as following: Wake up day: Turn on the system at a specific time on each day or on a specific day in a month. Wake up hour/minute/second: Set the time at which the system will be powered on automatically. Note: When using this function, avoid inadequate shutdown from the operating system or removal of the AC power, or the settings may not be effective. & RC6(Render Standby) Allows you to determine whether to let the onboard graphics enter standby mode to decrease power consumption. (Default: Enabled)

https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Manual/mb_manual_ga-b250m-hd3_e.pdf

Pretty sure it used to be called wake on Lan, but these are pages 34 and 35 from your motherboard manual in ways to power on the system.

Giga b250m power tab.png

make sure you dont have erp on, and it should appear/be available 

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct