I need help with a new gaming PC build

Go to solution Solved by boey,
9 minutes ago, Wheeljack699 said:

Thanks a lot for this part list , however those shipping rates are huge, I'm not going to buy parts online, instead i'll buy them from local shops where prices are similar to us prices but with a slight markup, I hope I'm not asking too much if you can send a parts list where shipping prices are not considered :) but again, thanks very much

Sure, I'll make a US price list

Total shipping's $7(I envy this.) so it's $692 before rebates and shipping

Make sure to check with the storeowners if the motherboard is Ryzen 3000 capable. It should be, but just make sure in case it's old stock

It's been a long while since I've kept up with new tech and all since my last build (almost 2 years now) and I'm getting back into the PC building world.

I need help choosing parts for a $700 gaming PC build (yes, yes I could just go to youtube and search but I'm missing a ton of info on current cpus, gpus, ect in the market right now)

Any help will be appreciated :)

Which country? Looks like Australia from your Location on the profile

2 minutes ago, boey said:

Which country? Looks like Australia from your Location on the profile

I'm in the UAE, better known as Dubai to a lot of people

I'm in the UAE, better known as Dubai to a lot of people

Ah, ok. 

Do you need peripherals? Keyboard, monitor, mouse, etc.

Also, are you okay with using unactivated windows? Benefit is that you save a LOT of money, it costs like $100+. Downsides are no personalizing most stuff in windows (namely themes and colors), and this watermark that sometimes appears and sometimes doesn't. 

dsasdds.png

Just now, boey said:

Ah, ok. 

Do you need peripherals? Keyboard, monitor, mouse, etc.

Just the PC itself

Just now, Wheeljack699 said:

Just the PC itself

Alright, just edited my original reply, you okay with unactivated windows? Strongly suggested because a windows 10 code is expensive. Not illegal or anything to run without an activation code, just helps a little with customization here and there

1 minute ago, boey said:

Alright, just edited my original reply, you okay with unactivated windows? Strongly suggested because a windows 10 code is expensive. Not illegal or anything to run without an activation code, just helps a little with customization here and there

Well I'm not sure, i can always buy windows later down the line but the build is for a friend, I assume I can just buy a windows cd key from g2a or something

Best I can do is $750usd/2752.08Dh. Shipping in UAE is outrageous.

You can always go under by going for an AMD APU, but the performance difference will be huge compared to the price difference.

Or, you can also find a used GPU which is a much better choice. For example in my country you can find a used RX 570(> 1050 Ti performance) at the same price as a brand new GT 1030. There is a risk of the card being used for mining, which means the fan is probably worn out and is nearing it's lifespan's end, and scams(maybe they'll sell you a defective/fake card then go MIA)

If you go with this I'll suggest that, down the road, you get him to buy a hard drive(maybe 1-2TB?).

5 minutes ago, boey said:

Best I can do is $750usd/2752.08Dh

You can always go under by going for an AMD APU, but the performance difference will be huge compared to the price difference.

Or, you can also find a used GPU which is a much better choice. For example in my country you can find a used RX 570(> 1050 Ti performance) at the same price as a brand new GT 1030

Thanks a lot for this part list , however those shipping rates are huge, I'm not going to buy parts online, instead i'll buy them from local shops where prices are similar to us prices but with a slight markup, I hope I'm not asking too much if you can send a parts list where shipping prices are not considered :) but again, thanks very much

Make sure to check with the storeowners if the motherboard is Ryzen 3000 capable. It should be, but just make sure in case it's old stock

11 minutes ago, boey said:

Thanks a lot for this :))