16gb ram 2444mhz

120gb ssd

1tb hdd

Antec neo eco modular 550w

playing on 144hz 1080p with display port

nvidia control panel optimized

windows on high performence

Drivers up to date

Have you checked Task Manager to make sure there isnt any software running in the background?

PC: Ryzen 7 2700 | RX 5700 XT | Asus Prime B450-PLUS | CoolerMaster Masterwatt 600W | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz RAM | 512GB NVME SSD & 7TB combined HDD | macOS Monterey 12.6.6, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and WIndows 10 Pro x64

Laptop: MacBook Pro 15" 2015 | i7-4870HQ | R9 M370X | 16gb | 1tb SSD

iPhone 13 Pro Max | 256GB | iOS 15.7

My Folding Stats | #MuricaParrotGang

Just now, noxdeouroboros said:

Specs of your pc? Put the same effort in question that you'd like for people to put in their answers.

Sorry but I instanly edited it ..

1 minute ago, Guiltyx said:

Have you checked Task Manager to make sure there isnt any software running in the background?

Yea and I fresh installed windows too

Just now, Mark30031 said:

Yea and I fresh installed windows too

Have you tryed DDU and reinstall drivers?

PC: Ryzen 7 2700 | RX 5700 XT | Asus Prime B450-PLUS | CoolerMaster Masterwatt 600W | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz RAM | 512GB NVME SSD & 7TB combined HDD | macOS Monterey 12.6.6, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and WIndows 10 Pro x64

Laptop: MacBook Pro 15" 2015 | i7-4870HQ | R9 M370X | 16gb | 1tb SSD

iPhone 13 Pro Max | 256GB | iOS 15.7

My Folding Stats | #MuricaParrotGang

Your ram is not great for Ryzen tbh. How are the temps? Thermal throttling maybe?

1 minute ago, Guiltyx said:

Have you tryed DDU and reinstall drivers?

Yep

Just now, noxdeouroboros said:

Your ram is not great for Ryzen tbh. How are the temps? Thermal throttling maybe?

Temps are great around max 65c gpu and cpu. I thought ram speed as well but I don't think it will increase fps by 30-40%

My roommate gets 120fps or so in R6S with his R9 fury and 2600, and that's at high, so you should definitely be getting more. If you can overclock your ram, it's worth it.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

My roommate gets 120fps or so in R6S with his R9 fury and 2600, and that's at high, so you should definitely be getting more. If you can overclock your ram, it's worth it.

Cant overclock ram cuz it's 2 different sticks by different companies

8 minutes ago, Mark30031 said:

Cant overclock ram cuz it's 2 different sticks by different companies

You can still overclock it

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

You can still overclock it

Idk how-,- its not the same as in the guides cuz its 2 different by 2 different manufacturers, may I ask you to help me out with that  if you know what to do

2 minutes ago, Mark30031 said:

Idk how-,- its not the same as in the guides cuz its 2 different by 2 different manufacturers, may I ask you to help me out with that  if you know what to do

You increase the frequency, you increase the voltage, you decrease the timings. You don't have to follow a brand specific overclocking guide for ram, it all works the same way.

Primary PC:

8 minutes ago, Mark30031 said:

do they run in dual channel? Or your system sees them as two separate modules? If they run individually single, then there is your problem (half the bandwith of dual channel..)

Life is really challenging. I don't always suceed: )

13 minutes ago, Vejnemojnen said:

do they run in dual channel? Or your system sees them as two separate modules? If they run individually single, then there is your problem (half the bandwith of dual channel..)

How to check it if they run in dual,if they run single so it is the problem for the huge fps loss?

38 minutes ago, Mark30031 said:

How to check it if they run in dual,if they run single so it is the problem for the huge fps loss?

ie. in AIDA64 you can check it, whether they run in dual channel or not.

Life is really challenging. I don't always suceed: )

1 hour ago, Vejnemojnen said:

ie. in AIDA64 you can check it, whether they run in dual channel or not.

If they run single its bad 

If dual its good

Right?

What should I do if they run in single

What could it be if its all good and they are i dual