stop auto-sign in of the last used account

Ashleyyyy

this question has kind of a backstory. 

my brother's laptop pretty much died recently, leaving him with no device to play games on. he's currently unemployed and can't afford something new, so i moved my gaming pc from my room to downstairs so that he can play games if i don't need the computer (i have a laptop, so i'm fine most of the time) but i noticed something kinda stupid. 

i noticed that if either one of us has used the computer and the other person logs in, the ram usage is higher than normal and some apps like Afterburner (set to auto-launch on both of your accounts) are already running. in the start menu it will say that both of us are signed in even though i turned the computer on and never touched his account.

i then investigated a bit more, i signed in and checked that his account also was signed in, i locked the computer (so i was still logged in) and asked him to unlock his account and it was right in, no "welcome" screen or anything. 

how can i stop this behavior? i play some ram heavy games like BeamNG with like 300 mods installed, and i sometimes need all of my ram. i don't wanna have to turn on the computer, log in, lock it, ask him to log into his account, have him sign out so that none of his programs that auto-launch are running and then i can go play my games. 

i'm using 1909 with the latest updates if that helps. 

She/Her

Add passwords to both accounts. Check the setting that asks password everytime.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Just now, LogicalDrm said:

Add passwords to both accounts. Check the setting that asks password everytime.

we have that. you have to enter the password everytime. 

She/Her