Fans led on but everything else is off. (no post)

liamthebeast029

I have a ryzen 2600x, rtx 2060, 650w micro center brand psu (which does work), Asrock b450m pro4 motherboard, g.skill ripjaws 2x8 3200mhz kit, and a 480 gb team gx1 ssd, as well as notos rgb fans with a conrol box. (a micro center employee recommended them.)  I made sure the 24 pin, 4+4 pin, and 2+6 pin were all connected. (im not sure if the graphics card was installed all the way but it did click into the pcie slot) I wasn't very sure about the front panel connectors, but i followed the manual and i am pretty sure i installed them the right way. when i flip the power button on the psu and hit the front panel power on nothing happens except for the fans lighting up. Also, when the gpu is plugged into a monitor with the system on there is no video out. 

Thank you for your time. If you need a picture i would be happy to post one. 

I would check out this video for general troubleshooting to see if it helps so you can get it to post. 

Possibly try removing one of the sticks of ram.  Other than that I probably would not be of much more help sorry.  Best of luck.

4 minutes ago, Saksham said:

reset bios?

The motherboard will not turn on. 

Try shorting the pins on the mobo that are supposed to connect to the power button. also my brother recently had an issue where he plugged in a 4 pin cable that looks like a pwm fan plug (which caused the same issue youre having, was fixed by unplugging it)

Are there attached cables to both of the required power connectors?

And is the power button connected to the two pins circled in the bottom of the motherboard?

b450m.png

Yes both required plugs were in. Is it possible to put in the atx plug wrong? I plugged in the front panel header labeled power sw to those pins, and pressed the button. Nothing. I also tried shorting them but again nothing happened.