bytefence auto installing itself

Ls9L

so i was just playing my game and a popup comes up in the corner of my screen saying upgrade to premium antivirus bytefence and ive never installed that before so i went to uninstall it and noticed that chromium was auto installed to out of nowhere and there was multiple extentions on my normal chrome that got added that i didnt add either which turned my default search engine to yahoo for some reason. anybody know why this happend and what to do ? by the way i ran malwarebytes already and this popped up and for some reason powershell popped up for no reason Captuasfewre.thumb.PNG.c6133d8c64b1feefe92b87593c8dcfe8.PNG 

If powershell popped up itself and many extensions install to your browser, and additional software install to your computer without your permission, then you're basically infected. There is no simple advice how to solve your problem. Every infection is different and fighting them requires lot of knowledge. You may have luck and get rid of it using AdwCleaner, but since powershell is involved, registry may have hidden encoded code that will execute anyway. But sure - you can try AdwCleaner and install Comodo Firewall so you'll be able to track what processes wants to connect to internet and limit range of infection.

But probably you'll end formatting drive or ask some experienced friend for help (not remotely).