Where do I plug a 3-pin cable from the Cooler Master ml240l?

I am currently trying to see what the fan header situation will be on my MoBo. I'm rolling with a MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC with 4 standard fan headers, 1 cpu fan header, and 1 pump header. Three of the standard fan headers are taken up by case fan and I need to know what headers to use for my AIO cooler. The Cooler Master ml240l has two fans connected by a y-splitter ad then a separate 3-pin connector for the pump. With these two fan connectors i need to find a home for, which of the three fan headers do I put them in?

35 minutes ago, HephMiner said:

I am currently trying to see what the fan header situation will be on my MoBo. I'm rolling with a MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC with 4 standard fan headers, 1 cpu fan header, and 1 pump header. Three of the standard fan headers are taken up by case fan and I need to know what headers to use for my AIO cooler. The Cooler Master ml240l has two fans connected by a y-splitter ad then a separate 3-pin connector for the pump. With these two fan connectors i need to find a home for, which of the three fan headers do I put them in?

If you want them to ramp up when you CPU get hot, put the fans into the CPU fan header.

And put your pump in the pump header

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6