EKWB Temp Sensors

@Brodzik

I've been wondering the same actually.  Since getting everything set up, my water temp reports accurately (I'm assuming) in Connect Software, but there are two other sensors not in use, pinned at 100C.  

Fan curves are set, and operate as expected but the temperature that they seem to function off of isn't my "water temp", nor is it CPU or GPU...

Honestly I'm about fed up with this software & controller.

7 minutes ago, BRush00 said:

@Brodzik

I've been wondering the same actually.  Since getting everything set up, my water temp reports accurately (I'm assuming) in Connect Software, but there are two other sensors not in use, pinned at 100C.  

Fan curves are set, and operate as expected but the temperature that they seem to function off of isn't my "water temp", nor is it CPU or GPU...

Honestly I'm about fed up with this software & controller.

I've emailed EK let's see what they say. Their software is a joke, if you click on help, knowledge library or messages nothing happens. What are those small pictures on cooling tab which you can drag and drop?

Oh and one more thing l, if you set "cpu and gpu" option on cooling tab it ignores your fan curves?!? Is it the same on yours?

On 4/13/2020 at 11:26 AM, Brodzik said:

Oh and one more thing l, if you set "cpu and gpu" option on cooling tab it ignores your fan curves?!? Is it the same on yours?

Yep - same experience from my end.

I really like their actual cooling equipment, but this connect-51 and software seem like utter garbage.  EK's already told me that their engineers are actively working to patch and improve the software but.... meh. 

If no big changes by the time I have to flush/refil my loop, I'll probably pull the connect out altogether, and rewire everything direct to my mobo.