GMail/Google Calender Sync

ok very stupid quetion here. 

so the app on android can be synchronized with multiple calendars. but the web view of google calendar only show the direct calendar of that account.

is there a obvious sync setting im missing somewhere or is there maybe a way to automatically copy all appointments from synced account over to the main one so i can the them all in the web view?

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

You have to go to a web browser, click the gear on the top right. On the left where it says "settings for my calendars" you will need to click on your calendar, go the the bottom and there is a link for a secret calendar link thing. 

Once you have that from the calendar you want to sync from, go to to calendar on your other account, go to the gear, then on the left click add caledar. There is an option to add one from a URL. Copy pasta, save and it should work. 

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD