Age requirements/passes

Kelp5127

So I'm a teen, and i'm trying to attend LTX this year. I'm working out tickets/prices and all that right now and I came up to an important question.
I was wondering about the rules for someone like a chaperone coming around with me to things like the BYOC and Office tour. For example, i'm going to see if i can participate in the BYOC, so that would require a BYOC ticket for entry. But then, for the person taking me to come in and simply just watch me (they are not super interested in computer/tech things in the first place), would they also require a pass to just enter? I don't want to buy a pass and take up a seat for someone else who may want to participate. 
This also applies to something like the office tour. I want to do it, but the person i'm with probably doesn't care. I'm less confused on this one though as i expect that its one ticket per person no matter what. 
In that case, would i be able to go through the tour alone and just wait for my adult outside.

I would like to note that I am aware that the person coming with me would have a ticket to LTX for the floor... Just in case that is not implied.
I want to make sure i'm following all rules and are prepared for the things i want to do. I apologies if this is not the right place to ask this, this isn't formatted properly, ex.

We do require that anyone that is 13 or under have a chaperone/guardian while attending the expo, and they must have an expo pass as well. (childern 6 and under don't require a ticket)

If you are planning on attending the BYOC and you have a chaperone they will not be required to purchase an additional BYOC pass if they need to accompany you in the BYOC section. They will need to have a pass to the expo for the days that they are attending the expo, which I would guess is a Two-Day pass if you are attending the BYOC.

For the Office Tour each individual would have to buy a ticket, the chaperone would be able to wait outside if they do not want to purchase an office tour ticket.

10 hours ago, Chase Douglas said:

We do require that anyone that is 13 or under have a chaperone/guardian while attending the expo, and they must have an expo pass as well. (childern 6 and under don't require a ticket)

If you are planning on attending the BYOC and you have a chaperone they will not be required to purchase an additional BYOC pass if they need to accompany you in the BYOC section. They will need to have a pass to the expo for the days that they are attending the expo, which I would guess is a Two-Day pass if you are attending the BYOC.

For the Office Tour each individual would have to buy a ticket, the chaperone would be able to wait outside if they do not want to purchase an office tour ticket.

Thanks! I'm over 13 so i may not even need a chaperone, and its nice to know they can follow me into the BYOC. I appreciate the quick replay and information!
Have a nice day/night :)