How do you connect an optical drive in the R6? the manual makes no sense

Windows95

bay.png

theres nothing to screw on the right side.

I have the R6, honestly not pleased with it. Anyway if you let it in the default configuration it comes out of the box then you can screw 2 screws on the right side. You can even see they showed 2 screws in that picture at number 3.

However if you pick to get rid of the hard drive sleds or whatever the word is in English (Sorry English is not my native language) and have an open layout then you can't screw the drive on the right side because the cover panel will prevent you from doing that. So the optical drive will only be held on the left side if you pick the open layout.

47 minutes ago, TheNamelessOne said:

I have the R6, honestly not pleased with it. Anyway if you let it in the default configuration it comes out of the box then you can screw 2 screws on the right side. You can even see they showed 2 screws in that picture at number 3.

However if you pick to get rid of the hard drive sleds or whatever the word is in English (Sorry English is not my native language) and have an open layout then you can't screw the drive on the right side because the cover panel will prevent you from doing that. So the optical drive will only be held on the left side if you pick the open layout.

I removed the plate and screwed on both sides and I put the plate back together.

1 hour ago, Windows95 said:

I removed the plate and screwed on both sides and I put the plate back together.

In the open layout? If so, how?