PC doesn't post. Help pls

I did a BIOS update on my PC successfully, it was supposed to fix some issues. And When I finished the update while booting I got a BSOD "inaccessible boot device" so I went ahead and tried to change some bios settings, I remembered that I already got this issue on another pc and I thought I was the same on this one. By some reason the BIOS after updating had the devices setting set to IDE MODE, I changed to where it was before to AHCI and changed from UEFI and legacy support to just UEFI then saved and exit After that the pc doesn't post, its stuck on a boot loop that doesn't allow me to get into the bios settings. I tries to but for like 2 seconds then turns off and tries again.

I tried the following:

Reset the BIOS shorting the CLR_CMOS pins on the mobo: that didn't do anything

Tried to reset the BIOS settings by removing the CMOS battery: didn't do anything either

Removed the gpu, all the drives, the 4 sticks of ram one at a time: same result.

My mobo has Dual bios so I thought that come in handy but turns out that this second backup bios kicks in JUST when there is a power loss during bios updating.... so it doesn't do anything in my case.

What can I do? what do you advice me to try? im really desperate right now ?