Ilive wireless headphones are half off, are they worth it?

Legolessed

Judging by how they look and the company they are from, I have never used them or heard of them so I'd be a little cautious. 

the following are amazon reviews:

68d0b1e1-72dd-4602-bfcd-5f0d8c23a5d3._CR0,0,499,499_SX48_.jpg
Joshua James Hall
3.0 out of 5 stars 80% of the time dont seem bad tell you have to stop and reconnect them just enough to piss you off
Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2019
Verified Purchase
Would be a very nice product if they stayed connected to each other and range seems to be about 10 feet at best I would not by again
Good for kids I guess or who ever does not mind a connection issue
Helpful
Report abuse
default._CR0,0,1024,1024_SX48_.png
Janna S.
3.0 out of 5 stars Not a very good product for the price
Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2020
Verified Purchase
Battery life very poor. Sound not good enough quality.

I would not recommend these personally biased off the reviews, but if these issue do not pertain to you go a head and get them.

Regards,

Clean 

10 minutes ago, clean said:

the following are amazon reviews:

68d0b1e1-72dd-4602-bfcd-5f0d8c23a5d3._CR0,0,499,499_SX48_.jpg
Joshua James Hall
3.0 out of 5 stars 80% of the time dont seem bad tell you have to stop and reconnect them just enough to piss you off
Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2019
Verified Purchase
Would be a very nice product if they stayed connected to each other and range seems to be about 10 feet at best I would not by again
Good for kids I guess or who ever does not mind a connection issue
Helpful
Report abuse
default._CR0,0,1024,1024_SX48_.png
Janna S.
3.0 out of 5 stars Not a very good product for the price
Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2020
Verified Purchase
Battery life very poor. Sound not good enough quality.

I would not recommend these personally biased off the reviews, but if these issue do not pertain to you go a head and get them.

Regards,

Clean 

14 minutes ago, Rhythm8503 said:

Judging by how they look and the company they are from, I have never used them or heard of them so I'd be a little cautious. 

thank you for the info :) I might just get the Jlabs Air instead. Thank you!

2 minutes ago, Legolessed said:

thank you for the info :) I might just get the Jlabs Air instead. Thank you!

The ear buds you are looking at all look like Chinese clones. Try looking on aliexpress as it will probably offer better pricing. I found these that are nearly identical to the Jlabs Air but 1/2 the price. Again look around. I do not have experience will these types of ear buds as mine are slightly more expensive. When looking at these sorts of products it is good to shop around. Also be sure that the reviews don't seem to be padded with fake reviews. Fake reviews are often all uploaded within a short time span and have broken english.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Clean

5 minutes ago, clean said:

The ear buds you are looking at all look like Chinese clones. Try looking on aliexpress as it will probably offer better pricing. I found these that are nearly identical to the Jlabs Air but 1/2 the price. Again look around. I do not have experience will these types of ear buds as mine are slightly more expensive. When looking at these sorts of products it is good to shop around. Also be sure that the reviews don't seem to be padded with fake reviews. Fake reviews are often all uploaded within a short time span and have broken english.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Clean

I actually have experience with those exact earbuds as those are the ones I currently have. I bought my first pair a while ago and when one of the earbuds died they gave me a second pair which I used for a while but then one earbud died again, so I paired the two working earbuds together but recently the left side died and im out of warranty so I am looking at new earbuds. I just have heard a lot of good things about the Jlab air's so I thought about those and was just hoping they would maybe last a little longer than my current ones. sorry