3400g oc causing problems

so i just overclocked my cpu and i was doing good until i updated an app on the microsoft store and it said " your pc ran into a problem but it was very distorted and only took up 1/4 of the screen. like there was multiple sad faces and letter like it got smudged or something lmao. could this have been because i overclocked ? i was playing a game for numerous hours with no problems until i went to update the xbox app on the microsoft store which is weird :/Casdapture.thumb.PNG.15d22f8d730e4e0d8e33ddefdcc301c6.PNG20200302_165948.thumb.jpg.0f8d2661b224671428a3b27ab72f3d7e.jpg

8 minutes ago, Ls9L said:

i was playing a game for numerous hours with no problems until i went to update the xbox app on the microsoft store which is weird

You may want to check your ram, run Memtest to see if there is any errors 

@Whiro tag or quote will do the trick 
i5 3570K @ 4.7Ghz  |  AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance  |  Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  |  ASUS Strix GTX 970 OC  |  Phanteks P400S TG  (mesh panel) |  EVGA 500W1  |  Storage: Corsair 60GB SSD (boot), Gigabyte 120GB SSD, WD 2Tb HDD | Cooling: Custom loop

EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM

EKWB EK Supremacy Evo , naked die

EKWB EK Thermosphere 

EKWB EK CoolStream PE 360

EKWB EK Coolstream SE 120

EKWB EK Vardar 120s  x6

EKWB EK STC Classic 10/16  x10

EKWB EK DuraClear Tubing 16/10

EKWB EK CryoFuel Acid Green

Laptop: Gigabyte G5-KC | i5 10500H | RTX 3060

WHIRO

THE FIRST OF DEATH AND DARKNESS

He feast on the dead to inherit their power

Reset to stock settings/ get rid of the OC, then test again. More than likely yes, your OC caused the bluescreen.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

The x box app should not really affect anything,maybe download a stress test and try stressing the pc for a while to see if it blue screens again. If it does then up the voltage or down the clock add more av offset or for safety better not overclock at all as there is  not much headroom with ryzen

I gotta good laugh. thank you. 

Like these guys said. ^^ nothing more to add.

27 minutes ago, ManosMax13 said:

The x box app should not really affect anything,maybe download a stress test and try stressing the pc for a while to see if it blue screens again. If it does then up the voltage or down the clock add more av offset or for safety better not overclock at all as there is  not much headroom with ryzen

i stressed it with cinebench r20 and it went great 

28 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

I gotta good laugh. thank you. 

Like these guys said. ^^ nothing more to add.

lmao