Connecting a domain to a minecraft server.

Go to solution Solved by Retrodex Gaming,

In the example about you would need to use server.littlechami.tk (or whatever DNS you have set).

Also make sure you have correctly port forwarded 25565 (For Java). Be aware as well that unless you have a static IP, or a way to update the dynamic dns with the host, your target could change quite frequently!

Be patient as well, DNS & A name changes can take up to 24 hrs to propagate. You can try running ipconfig /flushDNS in cmd and then connecting but no guarantees!

I've gotten this website to work once but it was a long time ago and I forgot how I did it. Im trying to add a domain to my minecraft server from freenom and I don't know if I did it correctly. Can someone please help me?

Screenshot from 2020-03-02 10-56-55.png

In the example about you would need to use server.littlechami.tk (or whatever DNS you have set).

Also make sure you have correctly port forwarded 25565 (For Java). Be aware as well that unless you have a static IP, or a way to update the dynamic dns with the host, your target could change quite frequently!

Be patient as well, DNS & A name changes can take up to 24 hrs to propagate. You can try running ipconfig /flushDNS in cmd and then connecting but no guarantees!

My Folding Stats Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! 

Aviation Engineer by day,

Game Developer by Night,

IT Engineer for a Hobby,

Husband in between!

Proud creator of EvoCore! 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.retrodex.evocore&hl=en

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/evocore/id1459714064