MiniITX build with limited space

Sinros

I live in quite a small place and I have around 35CM of height available for my computer,
The budget is around 2000$US (can go over), however most parts cost more as I live in Israel (17% VAT + part type based import tax).
I've been thinking of a mini-itx build and this is what I came up with:

CPU: Ryzen 3800X with Prism Cooler (3700X is 385USD~, 3800X is 420USD~, i7 9700K/F is 475USD~)
PSU:  Corsair RM750x V2 (185 USD)
SSD: 1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus (270 USD, 10$ difference between plus and non-plus)
MB: Asus ROG Strix X570-I Gaming Mini ITX AM4 Motherboard (350 USD, can't find it anywhere near the pcpartspicker prices...)
RAM: HyperX Fury 3200Mhz 16GBx2 (230 USD)

Total 1460USD without GPU and Case...

GPU: ???

Case: NZXT H200i (Or anything else around the same budget)

The system is used for occasional gaming, mostly VMs, data processing and programming.
At least 2 vms are always running in the background, and I'd like to be able to play while they do.
I do a lot of automated photo processing as well, however no 3D work...

WiFi and Bluetooth capabilities are important however they are not a must.
I wish to play games like Witcher 3 on high settings, currently I use a dual monitor setup with 2 1080p monitors, I'm thinking about upgrading one of them to 1440p.
One of the monitors is a 75Hz FreeSync monitor. In addition I have Logitech G560 speakers connected as well as wired headphones.

I know there are much cheaper options to what I chose however I wish for the computer to last at least 2 to 3 years with the only change being getting a better GPU...
Thank you.

27 minutes ago, Sinros said:

Hello,

Still in budget, good enough GPU too for gaming and everything (perhaps overkill if you don't play that much).

You can go with a lower GPU (1660S for example) and a 3900/3950x instead.

This is also the best mITX motherboard there is for AMD.