Gray paint

Adsome2007

I want grey paint too Match my Zotac Rtx 2060 super mini. I need spray paint for my paid slots and the thumbscrews father tempered glass on my case. Also for the rubber cable management groments. All in a light grey sort of gunmetal color to match the bottom of my gpu.

16 minutes ago, Adsome2007 said:

I want grey paint too Match my Zotac Rtx 2060 super mini. I need spray paint for my paid slots and the thumbscrews father tempered glass on my case. Also for the rubber cable management groments. All in a light grey sort of gunmetal color to match the bottom of my gpu.

Head on over to your local hardware store, taking a piece of the case with you, and try to match it up to their automotive paint selection? That's what I did when it came to painting parts of my Corsair Air 240 case as seen in my computer build log.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

15 minutes ago, kirashi said:

Head on over to your local hardware store, taking a piece of the case with you, and try to match it up to their automotive paint selection? That's what I did when it came to painting parts of my Corsair Air 240 case as seen in my computer build log.

Is there any faster option like on amazon?

2 minutes ago, Adsome2007 said:

Um sure? You just have to search for what you want......
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=automotive+spray+paint+gray

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

2 minutes ago, Adsome2007 said:

Only way to match it is to bring a sample and have them colormeter it or to go around the shelves yourself to match it as close as possible to sample swatches. 

-Moved to Modding Section- 

11 minutes ago, W-L said:

Only way to match it is to bring a sample and have them colormeter it or to go around the shelves yourself to match it as close as possible to sample swatches. 

-Moved to Modding Section- 

It does not have to be exact

3 minutes ago, Adsome2007 said:

It does not have to be exact

Then general hardware store paint will do, if you want some better color selection and quality some of the best would be to look into automotive or artists type spray paints.