Are my speakers dead?

Hi, I recently moved and I have encountered a new problem. There seems to be 0 sound in my speakers, I don't really have any knowledge about home theater equipment or speakers so I am hoping someone here can give me a clue as to what is wrong.

The JVC receiver seems to be working, it turns on and reacts to any setting i try to put it on/in. But there is not even a tiny spark of sound in my speakers. 

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

From 2001-2014 I had 156Kb/s Down and 0,02 Kb/s up. Now I have 35/35 Mb/s, it has truly changed my life. 

might need to pull up a manual but im guessing you accidentally hit a button and set it for a different zone (multi room)

i did this on my pioneer and pulled my hair out figuring out why i had no sound (mine didnt have multi room but it still had a setting for it)

Well the system is around 20-30 years old, so it really has very few features xP I will try to look up on the net if there is a manual somewhere.

From 2001-2014 I had 156Kb/s Down and 0,02 Kb/s up. Now I have 35/35 Mb/s, it has truly changed my life. 

26 minutes ago, Gunnis said:

Well the system is around 20-30 years old, so it really has very few features xP I will try to look up on the net if there is a manual somewhere.

looking at the speaker connector more..yea check and see if its on zone 2 instead of 1

39 minutes ago, circeseye said:

looking at the speaker connector more..yea check and see if its on zone 2 instead of 1

Idk why, but after re doing all the cables for the fifth time today everything works. didnt change anything just plugged out and in.. But it works!