Logitech B100 (may be the best office mouse ever)

Goldilock

Long story short, my company gave me Logitech B100 as my old one is malfunctioning. B100 retail $5 here (Indonesia).

First Impression

First thing I notice how light it is. My gaming mouse at home (Logitech G400) is a lot heavier, bulkier, so much so that I need to use palm grip, B100 on other hand is smaller and lighter that I use fingertip grip okay.

Why B100 is perfect for office use

1. Cheap. Being $5 even I can replace it every year no issue just for sake of having fresh peripherals in office.

2. Doesn't look flashy. B100 has no blink and looks just right for "office look" to avoid raising suspicion (some office prohibit bringing own peripherals). The plastic also feels nice to touch.

3. it can work without additional driver and precise without mouse pad. Some people here should experience how the new flashy mouse cannot work because it needs gaming software to be installed but you cannot install anything because you are using office PC (I know I did). Also being optical it can still work no issue without mouse pad.

I conclusion I highly recommend Logitech B100 as daily driver or default mouse in the office. The only downside I can think of is the low dpi (800 DPI) which I know may not be enough for hi res monitor.