Random mini stutters

Kelums

Hey. I got this problem for like 2-3 weeks and its not very disturbing, since its quite rare to encounter, but the shit happens and in my mind it needs to be fixed. Somedays i dont even see this issue, some days its happening 2-3 times. Im playing a lot, so as i said its not very bad, but it makes me nervous. So about the problem, randomly games stutter for half of second, audio and everything too. Framerate at this moment, as ive seen in MSI Afterburner goes to 0. Did someone encounter the same? Help me ?

Need more system and situational information

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

RTX 2060 super
Ryzen 5 3600
16 gb ram 3000 mhz 
PSU 650w 
MSI B450 Gaming plus max 

What situational information?

Computers

1 minute ago, Kelums said:

RTX 2060 super
Ryzen 5 3600
16 gb ram 3000 mhz 
PSU 650w 
MSI B450 Gaming plus max 

What situational information?

That helps.

we’re dealing with a newer ryzen system and a newer Nvidia card.  

Computers don’t do anything randomly.  They can’t.  Ergo something is causing something. ryzen does a lot of automatic stuff to auto overclock or underclock itself and that comes from bios and drivers.  One knee jerk thought is to check the bios and drivers.  If they’re not the newest versions updating them might solve the problem.  Keep rollbacks saved as very occasionally this can make things worse.  Sometimes new drivers have their own problems.

If that doesn’t work checking for unusual behavior of various readouts could help. Spikes of various sorts.  Heat, voltage, memory use, etc..

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 minute ago, Bombastinator said:

Computers

That helps.

we’re dealing with a newer ryzen system and a newer Nvidia card.  

Computers don’t do anything randomly.  They can’t.  Ergo something is causing something. ryzen does a lot of automatic stuff to auto overclock or underclock itself and that comes from bios and drivers.  One knee jerk thought is to check the bios and drivers.  If they’re not the newest versions updating them might solve the problem.  Keep rollbacks saved as very occasionally this can make things worse.  Sometimes new drivers have their own problems.

If that doesn’t work checking for unusual behavior of various readouts could help. Spikes of various sorts.  Heat, voltage, memory use, etc..

is there any way i record that into logs?

Just now, Kelums said:

is there any way i record that into logs?

There are several apps that record such things. CPUz and gpuz do such things but there are many others. 

1 minute ago, Bombastinator said:

There are several apps that record such things. CPUz and gpuz do such things but there are many others. 

is there anything universal for all stuff? cpu, gpu, voltages, speeds etc? one things should be enough

I suggest checking the reliability monitor or the event viewer. Last time I had a problem like this, it was because my HDD was damaged but not completely dead, even at this point it keeps working. It was only noticeable because the OS was in a different drive and only happened while playing games using the HDD. The drive did not show any SMART errors but as soon as I ran a short DST, it showed the error.