Help, 1st PC Build

GamingKevin

Can I get some of you folks to review this build I put together. I'm new to this so apologies if this list is a mess.

My vision for this build is to play at 1080p 144hz.

I'm up for swapping parts out if needed, I have a budget of $1000 so go at it.

Thanks in advance.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/GamingKevin/saved/hkt3ZL

Private parts list. Gotta make it public.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Yep, your list is private unfortunately. According to your previous posts you are located in the US, correct?

Since we can't see your build (yet) here's a potential build for you.

If you can't stretch the budget that far, go with an 5700XT instead of the 2070 Super and you will be within budget.

If you want more storage you can get a 500GB MX500 SSD and a 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD instead.

1 hour ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Private parts list. Gotta make it public.

Should be public now. Sorry about that.

47 minutes ago, ShinRamen said:

Yep, your list is private unfortunately. According to your previous posts you are located in the US, correct?

Since we can't see your build (yet) here's a potential build for you.

If you can't stretch the budget that far, go with an 5700XT instead of the 2070 Super and you will be within budget.

If you want more storage you can get a 500GB MX500 SSD and a 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD instead.

Apologies for that, should be public now. Very much appreciate your build.

Just now, GamingKevin said:

Should be public now. Sorry about that.

I see it now, thanks.

CPU should be replaced with a 3600, and that SSD isn't amazing. Also, I personally fucking despise unreliable Seagate drives, but apparently two of my drives being DOA and the other two dying shortly after is just bad luck on my part. I would get a WD Blue or Black instead, but that's just my opinion.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈