RGB red led always on (Asrock AB350M Pro4)

TOPET3

Hi guys, I have an Asrock AB350M Pro4 and I think maybe since last bios update, P.6.40, my red leds are always on making blue: purple and green: yellow. It is not a connection issue cause the 2 headers have the same issue and I did not disconnected them, they work properly before. I tried flash rgb chip again and clear CMOS but nothing. Do you know if I can downgrade bios version (AGESA1.0.0.4 Patch B)?  I don't know if it is worth it.  If someone has the same board can check it up maybe has nothing to do with bios and mobo rgb is broken.

I had a similar problem back in December when the aRGB on the B450 Pro4 wasn't working right, but I think it happened after a reset from Windows update and changing something in Polychrome. It wasn't always red, but could be red, blue, green or white when I changed the animation type. It also didn't adjust the colors properly in static color mode even after trying different versions of bios. I flashed to every bios update after my current version, but it wasn't fixed. Took me 3 tries to flash it until it eventually. First time I flashed it got stuck and had no choice but to reset the computer. 2nd time it didn't do anything. I thought maybe it got messed up from the flashing so I didn't try again for a couple weeks. So the 3rd time it actually worked. Since updating to the latest bios color changing option doesn't work.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X   Motherboard: MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi   Case: Deepcool Maxtrexx 70   GPU: RTX 3090   RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3x16GB 3200 MHz   PSU: Super Flower 850W

I ask Asrock support, I think they do not even read the email because they told me to install other version of AsrRgbLed wich is not compatible with my board XD.  And flash the chip, what I did and same result, red led always on, or all pink if flash fail, a shame.  I notice that if I change mode for a millisecond works well and then red switch on changing final color.

That is pure blue (0, 0, 255)...  very annoying.

photo.jpg