Pc not turning on

I took my cooler off, put new thermal paste on. Put cooler back on and turned pc on however when i reached login on windows 10 it turned itself off, i tried again and same thing happened. Took cooler off and put it back on and now there's no power at all. HELP. 

Did it turn all the way off or did the screen just go black?

1 minute ago, IsaacG said:

Did it turn all the way off or did the screen just go black?

it would just turn off when it got to win 10 login screen now it doesn't turn on at all

3 minutes ago, AshesoftheWake1 said:

it would just turn off when it got to win 10 login screen now it doesn't turn on

So fans aren't even spinning and lights aren't coming on?

1 hour ago, IsaacG said:

So fans aren't even spinning and lights aren't coming on?

yup, nothing. Even when I plugged my phone it it would not charge. I left it for an hour or so, now it seems to work fine however its making a loud droning noise, maybe its the fan?do you have any ideas?

1 hour ago, AshesoftheWake1 said:

yup, nothing. Even when I plugged my phone it it would not charge. I left it for an hour or so, now it seems to work fine however its making a loud droning noise, maybe its the fan?do you have any ideas?

Has to be the fan, coil whine isn't ever really loud. If you were moving stuff near the cpu socket I would start by replugging all the psu cables as a sanity check.

22 hours ago, AshesoftheWake1 said:

I took my cooler off, put new thermal paste on. Put cooler back on and turned pc on however when i reached login on windows 10 it turned itself off, i tried again and same thing happened. Took cooler off and put it back on and now there's no power at all. HELP. 

Did you plug in the fan?