new pc

kiksaa

I just built my gaming pc i turned it on installed windows installed drivers and once i shutdown the pc i couldn't turn it on.

i have r5 3600,gtx 1660 super,PSU 550W Deepcool DN550,b450 gaming plus max,16gb ram 1tb hdd,120gb ssd

so you press the power button and nothing happens? check that the power button is plugged in still 

i7-8700k @ 4.8Ghz | EVGA CLC 280mm | Aorus Z370 Gaming 5 | 16GB G-Skill DDR4-3000 C15 | EVGA RTX 2080 | Corsair RM650x | NZXT S340 Elite | Zowie XL2730 

Just now, AntiTrust said:

so you press the power button and nothing happens? check that the power button is plugged in still 

i checked everything even switched to try it out in another room

2 minutes ago, kiksaa said:

I just built my gaming pc i turned it on installed windows installed drivers and once i shutdown the pc i couldn't turn it on.

i have r5 3600,gtx 1660 super,psu dn550 550w+80plus,b450 gaming plus max,16gb ram 1tb hdd,120gb ssd

What do the Debug LEDs tell you? they're above the 24pin connector.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

Just now, _Syn_ said:

What do the Debug LEDs tell you? they're above the 24pin connector.

what leds are you talking about only my gpu is rgbu and its full powered,only my fans 3 of them were connected to sys_fan 1 was to pump_fan is that the problem?

once i shutdown the pc i couldn't turn it on.

if you press the power button and nothing happens you have a power problem 

check your power supply is turned on

check your power button is plugged into motherboard

check your power supply cables are firmly connected to motherboard (both 24pin and 8 pin) 

recheck all components are seated properly

if everything else fails test with a new power supply

i7-8700k @ 4.8Ghz | EVGA CLC 280mm | Aorus Z370 Gaming 5 | 16GB G-Skill DDR4-3000 C15 | EVGA RTX 2080 | Corsair RM650x | NZXT S340 Elite | Zowie XL2730 

14 minutes ago, kiksaa said:

what leds are you talking about only my gpu is rgbu and its full powered,only my fans 3 of them were connected to sys_fan 1 was to pump_fan is that the problem?

I'm not talking about RGB, there are 4 LEDs on your motherboard above the 24Pin connector, they're labeled as Boot/VGA/DRAM/CPU, when you power on your system pay attention to what the LEDs get stuck on and it would tell you the problem, for example if it gets stuck on DRAM then you would know that your RAM is the issue.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

8 hours ago, AntiTrust said:

if you press the power button and nothing happens you have a power problem 

check your power supply is turned on

check your power button is plugged into motherboard

check your power supply cables are firmly connected to motherboard (both 24pin and 8 pin) 

recheck all components are seated properly

if everything else fails test with a new power supply

gonna take 750w and try with that once we installed drivers i turned it off and switched the room where i have LAN cable,can that fck the power supply?

8 hours ago, _Syn_ said:

I'm not talking about RGB, there are 4 LEDs on your motherboard above the 24Pin connector, they're labeled as Boot/VGA/DRAM/CPU, when you power on your system pay attention to what the LEDs get stuck on and it would tell you the problem, for example if it gets stuck on DRAM then you would know that your RAM is the issue.

thanks for letting me know,but my pc wont turn on the power supply is the problem,gonna try on higher wats one today