How do I use my PS3 controller for PC Gaming & Emulators ?

exotioner

So, as the title says, if anyone knows how, I'd appreciate it. I did try to find a few tutorials but doesn't seem to work, any ideas ? :)

Double post

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

So, as the title says, if anyone knows how, I'd appreciate it. I did try to find a few tutorials but doesn't seem to work, any ideas ? :)

Litte program called MotioninJoy http://wiki.ipisoft.com/Motion_in_Joy_Installation

You just install that according to the instructions and then you can either use your DS3 directly as is or you can pretend it's an xbox360 pad for compatibility (or even a PS1 or PS2 controller) . If you have a bluetooth adapter you can use it wirelessly, otherwise you need to just use the charging cable or another mini-b cable to plug it in.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Litte program called MotioninJoy http://wiki.ipisoft.com/Motion_in_Joy_Installation

You just install that according to the instructions and then you can either use your DS3 directly as is or you can pretend it's an xbox360 pad for compatibility (or even a PS1 or PS2 controller) . If you have a bluetooth adapter you can use it wirelessly, otherwise you need to just use the charging cable or another mini-b cable to plug it in.

Thanks for the help :) 

I hope it works ! (If I don't Pm you, it probably works and I'll be busy beating Pokemon, lol)

I did it recently, MotioninJoy works great. I would recommend using it in 360 emulation mode, as odd as that sounds, just seems to work better for some reason

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

I did it recently, MotioninJoy works great. I would recommend using it in 360 emulation mode, as odd as that sounds, just seems to work better for some reason

For modern stuff it definitely does, emulating PS games doens't usually need anything like that though

Thanks for the help :) 

I hope it works ! (If I don't Pm you, it probably works and I'll be busy beating Pokemon, lol)

Have fun! :D

Have fun! :D

Well, it seems I found another program that worked better. When I searched for 'MotionInJoy' I just found a program called DS3, which was kinda weird to use. I found a program called ''Better DS3''

It took me ~10 seconds to set up, then I had to change the button settings for my controller on VBA, which took another 20 seconds :) Thanks for the help though ! :D

Well, it seems I found another program that worked better. When I searched for 'MotionInJoy' I just found a program called DS3, which was kinda weird to use. I found a program called ''Better DS3''

It took me ~10 seconds to set up, then I had to change the button settings for my controller on VBA, which took another 20 seconds :) Thanks for the help though ! :D

That based on the same thing I think.

Well whatever works! :D