2 Monitors, 2 GPU's

Go to solution Solved by Oshino Shinobu,

You probably need to enable the iGPU in the BIOS. 

So I found a old Dell Monitor, it uses VGA and I decided to try to get it running again, it powers on (sleep mode), but it doesn't connect to anything, and since my GPU (RX580) doesn't have a VGA port, I had to plug it in to the motherboard (iGPU), my main monitor, which uses HDMI to connect to my dedicated graphics card, works, but the one connected to the iGPU doesn't work, is there any way to get both of them working? 

(notes: dedicated gpu: rx580, iGPU: intel integrated gpu, main monitor: AOC 27B1H (HDMI), monitor im trying to connect: Dell Ultrasharp U2711 (VGA))

With Great Power, Comes a Great Electricity Bill

Main

Setup: Intel core i5-8400 (OC'd), MSI Z-370-A Pro, Crucial Ballistix 8GB, Be Quiet! Pure Slim, Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB, TP-Link Wifi Adapter, ASRock RX580, Artic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste, Logitech G105, Logitech M310, Razer Sphex V2 (Mat), EVGA 500W 80+ Silver, 1TB WD Blue, 240gb Kingston Digital

24 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

You probably need to enable the iGPU in the BIOS. 

Ah, thanks a ton

With Great Power, Comes a Great Electricity Bill

Main

Setup: Intel core i5-8400 (OC'd), MSI Z-370-A Pro, Crucial Ballistix 8GB, Be Quiet! Pure Slim, Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB, TP-Link Wifi Adapter, ASRock RX580, Artic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste, Logitech G105, Logitech M310, Razer Sphex V2 (Mat), EVGA 500W 80+ Silver, 1TB WD Blue, 240gb Kingston Digital